Tired with the different results of Pro Branch Constructor and Debug or ZennoPoster

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Now I've been using ZP for more than one month, getting excellent results (thinking about getting Professional version to run it on a server), but one of the things that really pisses me off right now is the different results of Pro Branch Constructor and Debug or ZennoPoster.

I deal with websites that change their codes a lot (Hotmail and Facebook, for example), and it's really a pain in the ass to update the templates. Right now I'm trying to make a single click on a like button but I can't, since it works great on Pro Branch Constructor but doesn't work on Debug / ZennoPoster. Already tried getting it searching by outerhtml, link name, fulltag, data-ft... and using text and Regex. I always get the same results: it works fine on Pro Branch Constructor test but doesn't work when running it on Debug or ZennoPoster. And yes, I did use a pause before it.

So can anybody help on this or, even better, could the ZennoPoster team improve this functionally?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
As you mentioned by yourself these sites are continiously changing DOM text which you get, so elements Ids, outertext, etc are changing as well. You should use a few regexp/text search attributes, combine them in the same/different groups to get the most successful results. I do it next way (e.g. button) I use branch builder to find element, in case of success (after it has been tested) I add it to the template (click for example) then go back and search it by other attribute. Check on success and add to the template if yes.
In the end I combine all attributes in one step and remove all unnecessary.

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Common Hungry, they don't change their code RIGHT AFTER I put them on the template, don't you think so? Why can't you admit there's a bug in the way that Debug and ZennoPoster parse the template since the Pro Branch Constructor gets the element correctly? It needs to be fixed, just that.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's weird because both of my Hotmail and Facebook templates work just fine. I know that I have to go back and change the Hotmail template every now and then because of them changing the elements, but I can live with that.

I had a similar problem to yours when creating some Web2.0 accounts. After creating the templates in Code Creator and using the Emulations module that was shared here, they run like butter now. Try importing your template into CC and use emulations to click on the buttons and see if that doesn't help.

Here's the link to learn about it.

http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?2844-Simulation-keyboard-mouse-events&highlight=emulation

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Clint, thanks for the suggestion. The main problem is that ZP doesn't find the html element, even using almost all possible combinations. So emulations can't help at all if they don't know what to click.

Shayne54

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
msfaria,

Is it actually NOT finding the element? It should say at the bottom when you Debug.
If so, then your most likely not identifying it properly OR your trying to find the element before it's fully loaded.
In the case of the ladder- make a loop, if the click fails (red dot) go back to the step previous... you can add a counter/pause for so many attempts if you want in-case you get stuck as well.

If it is finding the element, (not stopping once it gets to that element) but not clicking the button-
the website is probably running a script to check for keyboard strokes... hence why the Emulations.dll can work.
I've had this happen on a couple websites where it seemed like the click wasn't working but only for that reason, Emulating the process fixed it. Basically, if it works for you- using the Emulations.dll ensures it will work for ZP as well.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)