unsure about the if statement setup

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good day all,

just a quick question. How do you setup the if statement for checking a counter value? I did peek through the manual on the parser/cycle section and it talks about making the cell to do it, but doesn't really show how to do it.

Thanks!

Frank

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I did mention that I looked in the manual in the exact spot you pointed out. But how is the command formulated? Do you just copy the value from the last counter set and then tack on the > 10 as per the manual? Or is there a tool like the macro builder?

Frank

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can custom-fill nearly every formfield in ZP. So you're not limited to {-Counter.Get-|-counter1-} > 10, you could do as well:
{-Counter.Get-|-counter1-} > {-Field-|-amountOfLinesInFile-}
{-field-|-lockfile-} == true
'{-field-|-color-}'=='red' && '{-field-|-size-}'=='large'
'{-field-|-color-}'=='red' || {-Counter.Get-|-counter1-} > {-Field-|-amountOfLinesInFile-}

• Спасибо
Реакции: CaptainObvious и gcomm

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Throwin' down the hammer with the multi-angled, hardcore-detailed, straightforward, plain English answers !!

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones и Stereomike

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for that. So that insights a new question - where the devil is the manual to formula details like that, lol?

Frank

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You just have to realize that ZP is a really open environment which allows some cool stunts. If you know some javascript and like to solve stuff, you could do some awesome magic with ZP's javascript, regex and logic branches.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Amen to that brother. I never had tried doing anything with JS before I picked up ZP. But now I can see the logic goes hand in hand and am picking up some stuff to use. I can't wait until the higher-ups decide to enlighten us on using PHP with it.

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow using php with it - that's something I've wanted forever in ubot studio but just couldn't get. I too wait with baited breath...

Frank

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)