Update Browser Version and OS in old profiles

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using aged precreated profiles for some of my bots. Now I face the problem that the browser version (and in combination the OS) saved in this profiles is too old for working on some sites and/or raises some red flags on their anti-bot system (e.g. FF 42 on Windows XP).

Is it possible in PM/ZP to load an old profile (with all the accumulated cookies, cache, indexedDB and so on) and regenerate/update it with the profile generator. Like I get when I re-start a project where a new and up-to-date profile is generated but keep all the old history-data like cookies, cache...?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
The only way to figure this out -just try ;-)

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I assume that it's better I do it the other way, that is to generate a new profile at the beginning of the project and then load the needed data from the old profile (cookies, cache, indexdb, supercookies and so on) through the individual files from the extracted .zppprofile-file. So it should end up in a profile with new browser version and aged history... Do you think this should work?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
I assume that it's better I do it the other way, that is to generate a new profile at the beginning of the project and then load the needed data from the old profile (cookies, cache, indexdb, supercookies and so on) through the individual files from the extracted .zppprofile-file. So it should end up in a profile with new browser version and aged history... Do you think this should work?
This is 1 min task to try that out and then check your new profiles and You will see. Nothing that complexes if you ask me.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)