v4.3.7.1 - C# code intermittently doesn't execute

chris007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a template that uses C# code in 3 places.

Form time to time any one of those 3 C# steps does not execute. When that happens it is like that C# code just doesn't exist. No variables ar modified, none of the C# commands are executed.
This problem occurs in about 10% of the executions, randomly. I looked at the data in the failed executions and could not find a correlation with the C# errors.

Most of the time I see the effects of this problem when I run the template in ZennoPoster so I can't debug it. But one time, while I was debugging in ProjectMaker, I got the error "sequence contains to matching element" in a C# code that was splitting the contents of a non-empty multi-line string into a list of strings. I got this error several times in a row and then I couldn't reproduce it in ProjectMaker.

I managed to find a work around for this by testing if the C# code executed correctly and if it didn't I just looped back and executed the C# code again. About 90% of the time, the second time around it works. So I see the same success percentage...

This can be a big problem if I can't rely on the C# code I've already tested and I need to verify that each C# code executed correctly. It took me a few days to figure this out...

This can be a v4.3.7.0/v4.3.7.1 specific bug as I don't remember having these problems in prior ZP versions.

I'm running ZP Standard v4.3.7.1 in a Parallels Windows 7 SP1 virtual machine with all updates installed.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
sequence contains to matching element might happen due to not exsisted variable with that name

chris007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The same C# code works 90% of the time.

The big problem still remains that C# code runs inconsistently in v4.3.7.1...

I will downgrade to v4.3.6.0 to test if this problems appears at all there.

chris007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
After I downgraded from v4.3.7.1 to v4.3.6.0, all C# code is being executed correctly.

Can you confirm that for some reason C# code doesn't execute every time correctly in v4.3.7.1? Can you reproduce my errors?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Can you send sample template for testing? You can delete all unnecessary parts, only leave steps to reproduce your errors.

Include in our email link to this thread.

[email protected]

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)