what is up with these harsh telegram limits?

Plated0016

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have been trying to use telegram on desktop (official portable client). bought multiple aged accounts for personal use and a little bit of advertising. some of them got banned and some of them got limited.

my most recent account got banned from posting in public groups. there is no date in spambot so i think it is permanent. this happened with just 2 or 3 advertising posts (in total) on public channels with the account.

i wanted to ask what i can do to bypass these bs bans and limitations? should i use private residential proxy? should i buy aged telegram accounts with premium? what exactly should i do guys?

david12012

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
To avoid bans and limitations on Telegram, you should use private residential rotating proxies. These proxies use real residential IP addresses, making your activities look more legitimate and less likely to be flagged.

Rotating proxies change your IP address frequently, reducing the risk of detection and bans. While aged accounts with premium features can help, combining them with private residential rotating proxies will offer the best protection against bans.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)