What to do when action recording doesn't pick up a particular click/action?

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It seems to only be picking up clicks when it 'feels like it' and about 25%-50% of the actions I'm recording are getting missed.

So what do I do?

Presumably there is a manual way to do it when these steps get missed?

I notice in the cases when it doesn't register the blue outline is missing indicating zenno isn't seeing what is going on.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you are having this problem, learn to use the Pro Branch Creator. By using it, you can not only make sure that it is searching for the right element, but when it does click the link, you make sure that it is recorded to the template by pressing 'Add to template'.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Harambulus

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You should follow the list of recorded actions on the page, and if you get that one of your actions was not recorded , then you should go back (using backspace for example) and add this action using the Pro Branch Creator, as Clint has already mentioned.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Right. Thanks. I noticed this is mainly to do with my really bad internet connection as the program seems to not refresh sometimes. I tried on my vps and didn't have this issue so it's prob internet connection.

Good to have a workaround though till I get better internet or if it happens sometimes anyhow.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)