Will Order ZP Soon - Some basic questions

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi people! how are all you? My name is Damian, and Im going to order ZennoPoster this week but I have some basic questions, so if someone can help me I will appreciate that.

I just made a template with the demo to post into yahoo groups. It works great, it takes an username/password from a txt file and complete the steps into the template. My question is about threads. The original template is setup to take the first username available on the txt file and then delete it.
How will it work with a multithread mode? Lets say I set up 15 threads, will all them take the same line? Or just ZP knows that all these threads will use the same txt and will let them take a line one by one? Just wonder about that, since im using the demo version I cant test it with multithread.

My second question is about proxies. Can I tell ZP that uses a diferent proxy for each thread? I think it will be an option if I add a step into the template so each thread will take a diferent proxy from the list right? I will use private proxies with username and password.

And my last question (not so important but...) I have a basic ADSL connection of 3mb (In Argentina we dont have good speed yet). How many threads do you think I can run to visit yahoo groups and post without get my connection satured? The template is setup for NO download images, sounds or videos, so its only plain text and basic html things.

Thanks in advance, hope someone from ZP support reply me.
Have a nice day.
Damian

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. It will work just fine, each thread takes its own line

2. Zenno is taking different proxy for each thread by default, if you use your own private list, you just need to load proxies and set them up on random...

3. It depends on task you are doing, not all site loads same way and eat same amount of your line. I think you could run 10 threads for some simple account creation and stuff... You need to put it to the test and see what you get :-)

contact me on skype, i will try to help

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you!! It looks good.
I just finished my first big template. Its working 100%

I will order my licence soon to test it with multithread, proxies and captchas.

Damian

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)