Zennobox 2 ip-es

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Before, when client install on main PC zennobox, and want install on other PC, he need remove previous hardware, and then install zennobox on new. But now, some my client install zennobox on second vps, without touching anything in his panel ? Is this normal, some update ?
He using 5.11.3.0 version

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
You can move zennobox to new machine without manupulations in user panel, just installing thesoftware on the machine. But, after that it won't be possible to run zennobox on old machine. Sometimes users install on one machine, then another, then trying return to first machine and complain "Why I can't acitvate or install it back", in this case user should remove hardware in user panel.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is this option from the beginning ? Because i remember that I need manually remove Zennobox hardware from a panel, to allow install Zennobox on the second PC.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Is this option from the beginning ? Because i remember that I need manually remove Zennobox hardware from a panel, to allow install Zennobox on the second PC.
Well... I'm not sure... But, we still usually recommend to remove hardware previously, then install soft on new machine, to avoid any problems.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)