ZP MP 4.3 - Severe problems with uploading images using "Searche by picture"

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello.
I'm trying the demos of soft Zennoposter MP 2.3.0, and I found a problem with an area (flash) from various web sites.
I explain what fails:
Clicking on the button to load the image files, the window that opens automatically after clicking (file selection (img) system does not load the photo direction so it is not doing anything in this step.

I see you have a lot of tools that are not developed in the tutorials, and I wonder if this situation is covered by the ZP MP to resolve somehow.

I pass the data to see better development.

Thank you.

NOTE:
Webform address: http://oviedo.campusanuncios.com/posting.php?src=8&categ_id=20086

Attachment: Project (xmlz) more txt files necessary. -No service to attach files to your post- :(

The photos are within the dodne this project.
For example:
The burden of the project was:
c: \anuncios\casamavi\CASAMAVI-campus ANUNCIOS.xmlz

The photos in:
c: \anuncios\casamavi\FOTOS\

IMPORTANT: Do not have the possibility of this resource zennoposter I serve to my actions in this type of advertising d esitio, so it would be ruled out acquiring your soft.

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
IMAGEN PROYECTO:

IMAGEN ERROR:

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
PHOTOS

:( ERROR ZENNOPOSTER:

:confused: PROYECT ZENNOPÒSTER:

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Flash uploader can't be automated currenlty

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
It's impossible to automate photo uploaders that made in flash.

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the quick response.
But to be able to handle C # code (I only machine language and basic.'m Very old) can not reach the window that opens (in my case win7Ult) with Security Update for Microsoft. NET Framework 4 on Windows XP, Server 2003 , Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB2656368-)

Installation date: 30/07/2012 20:53

Installation status: Passed

Update type: Important

Will there be any way to insert code # C pathway to control these windows. Put them as "active" to zennoposter lugo continue programming and inserting the URL of the image to include the command {enter} (close the window, it would be important). And you'd solved the final part of working with flash forms containing inputs.
NET will try to update the case he is giving problem with the loading window (as shown in the photo) I have left behind the project was active and no way to get enontre address Photo (c: \ ads \ PHOTOS \).

I have seen that you can get the C # code could insert this code via ProjetMarker and fix the problem? If my bearings a bit about it.

Thanks and forgive fuss, is that the program I'm very interested. ;-).

Greetings.

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The window will close it would be important to say. There really is not that close and that pressing enter is the rising running photo

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The window will close it would be important to say. There really is not that close and that pressing enter is the rising running photo
This, if C # could control VIA THE WINDOWS INTERFACE FOR WINDOWS 7 ULT.
I explain the steps via c # to do.

1 - find the window that opened the "SEARCH BY PICTURE" and insert the address of the file in the "file". Defaults which positions the cursor to insert text.

2 - Write on the field c \ xxx \ .... \ photo.jpg - that would be the data loaded into the variable-} {-Variable.Var_Foto

3 - Then insert the command I enter I saw him when inserted code in a tutorial program. enter-} {-not if but something similar would be.

And the window will close automatically loading the picture on the web. The time it takes to be calculated according to the transfer rate of the connection, but this detail would be a luxury.

Then again the action program with a pause of x seconds. This is calculated on a guess. Each evening as the connection that you use watching the action on the web.

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
To use code snippets through IntelliSense Complete Word list

In the Visual Studio IDE, open the file you want to edit.

In the Code Editor, place the cursor where you want to insert the code snippet.

Start typing the shortcut code snippet to add to the code. If you enable automatic completion function will display the IntelliSense complete word list. If not, press CTRL + SPACEBAR to activate.

Select the code snippet in the complete word list.

Enter TAB, TAB to invoke the snippet.

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'll see if travez JavaScript code can get to that window, place a direction (here I think I can not, take the value of the varibale (random) from the list of photos. But if I can put a basically me solve this problem . Though not quite.

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried some examples in C # that just make me jump a general failure of PM.

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
SPNSH:
Vale, no hay forma, (pero por que no sé -y me da mucha pereza- C#) por lo que la solución a este problema se lo di apoyando al zenno 4 mp -4.3.0- con el AutoIT.

Sí, lamentablemente hay que ponerse con una interfaz nueva, casi a programar por lo que ví.
Aunque para el caso que me toca solo utilizo la máquina grabadora de tics, (también me animé a ponerle la variable de las fotos dentro del campo que se le quedaba oculto al zenno).

---nota----
No debe ser muy dificil un par de instrucciones en c# para que la grabadora de imagen salga del navegador, donde actúa segregatoriamente.
Un reconocedor de pixels de la screen o como la llamen. La resolucion de la pantalla
Y basado en esa info poner una cruz al icono del ratón (puntero) y cada vez que das tic en la pantalla accedes a ella sin pasar por los campos de la web (navegador).

Por cierto es my segunda semana y noo he resuelto del todo los automatismos pero se le huele de lejos la pontencia que puede desarrollar.

Yo utilizo variables tipo nombres femeninos, y se me hace bestante copmplicado acceder en pocos tics a incorporarlo en el proyecto. Siempre tengo que pensar demasiado en ese punto. Soy novato.

Por cierto gracias por el interés. ;-)

NGLS:
Okay, no way, (but I do not know-and I'm too lazy-C #) as the solution to this problem I gave support to Zenno 4 mp-4.3.0-with AutoIT.

Yes, unfortunately you have to be with a new interface, almost programmed by what I saw.
Although in the case that I only use the machine plays recorder tics, (also I decided to put the variable of the photos on the field that he had hidden the Zenno).

---- Note ---
It should not be too hard a couple of instructions in C # to make the image recorder exit your browser, where it acts segregatoriamente.
A recognizer pixels of the screen or the call. The screen resolution
And based on that info to put a cross icon mouse (pointer) and each time the screen das tic access it without going through the fields of web (browser).

By the way is my second week and I have noo automatisms fully resolved but was by far the pontencia smell that can develop.

Type variables I use female names, and makes me bestante copmplicado access within tics to incorporate it into the project. Whenever I have to dwell on that point. I'm a newbie.

By the way thanks for the interest. ;-)

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
SPNSH:
Vale, no hay forma, (pero por que no sé -y me da mucha pereza- C#) por lo que la solución a este problema se lo di apoyando al zenno 4 mp -4.3.0- con el AutoIT.

Sí, lamentablemente hay que ponerse con una interfaz nueva, casi a programar por lo que ví.
Aunque para el caso que me toca solo utilizo la máquina grabadora de tics, (también me animé a ponerle la variable de las fotos dentro del campo que se le quedaba oculto al zenno).

---nota----
No debe ser muy dificil un par de instrucciones en c# para que la grabadora de imagen salga del navegador, donde actúa segregatoriamente.
Un reconocedor de pixels de la screen o como la llamen. La resolucion de la pantalla
Y basado en esa info poner una cruz al icono del ratón (puntero) y cada vez que das tic en la pantalla accedes a ella sin pasar por los campos de la web (navegador).

Por cierto es my segunda semana y noo he resuelto del todo los automatismos pero se le huele de lejos la pontencia que puede desarrollar.

Yo utilizo variables tipo nombres femeninos, y se me hace bestante copmplicado acceder en pocos tics a incorporarlo en el proyecto. Siempre tengo que pensar demasiado en ese punto. Soy novato.

Por cierto gracias por el interés. ;-)

NGLS:
Okay, no way, (but I do not know-and I'm too lazy-C #) as the solution to this problem I gave support to Zenno 4 mp-4.3.0-with AutoIT.

Yes, unfortunately you have to be with a new interface, almost programmed by what I saw.
Although in the case that I only use the machine plays recorder tics, (also I decided to put the variable of the photos on the field that he had hidden the Zenno).

---- Note ---
It should not be too hard a couple of instructions in C # to make the image recorder exit your browser, where it acts segregatoriamente.
A recognizer pixels of the screen or the call. The screen resolution
And based on that info to put a cross icon mouse (pointer) and each time the screen das tic access it without going through the fields of web (browser).

By the way is my second week and I have noo automatisms fully resolved but was by far the pontencia smell that can develop.

Type variables I use female names, and makes me bestante copmplicado access within tics to incorporate it into the project. Whenever I have to dwell on that point. I'm a newbie.

By the way thanks for the interest. ;-)

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Por cierto Esto desde el PMarker.
Todavía no lo hice correr en el ZP.

NOTA AUTOIT:
EL programa crea un ... ....a cenar luego sigo

nrksda

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
SPNSH:
Bueno, eso. Que me lié con la F1.
El AutoIT lo probé dentro del proyecto, no sobre la ventana (instancia) desde el zennoposter. Ahí sería donde habría que aplicar la programación c# (instancia en pantalla completa)

Me han hablado de un ZennoPoster anterior, una versión 3.(un número largo). Ese soft es también vuestro? Me hablaron que posee Macros, y como puedo trabajar con scrips y con ejecutables (que lo que hacen son desarrollar un determinado scrip de manejo de ventanas de win), tal vez me pueda solucionar mejor mis problemas de automatización.

Venga, gracias.
nrk

NGLS:
Well, that. I got involved with F1.
The AutoIT I tested within the project, not on the window (instance) from the zennoposter. That would be where it should apply the programming c # (instance in full screen)

I have spoken of a previous ZennoPoster, version 3. (A long number). This is also your soft? I talked to has Macros, and how I can work with scrips and executable (that what they do is develop a particular scrip windows management win), maybe I can solve my problems better automation.

Come, thanks.
nrk

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)