ZP V4.3.6 Multiple Emails Problem.

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi!
I have a template that creates Diigo accounts, it works perfectly on projectmaker, but when I'm running it in multithreading on ZP, 80% of the times I get "Proccess Email" - "Message Not Found".
In the email proccessing, I set the delay to 50;100;200 and in project maker it always finds the email after 50 sec, tested 10 times in a row. But in ZP, it doesn't,
but when I check the logs and try to find the email with the account that had the "Message Not Found". the email is there! in all the accounts that failed.

Edit:
Just tested it in all my registration templates that requite email, the same problem happens in all of them, 80% of the templates fail because of it, yet when I log into the email adress, the email is there!

Edit2:
This is really weird, all the templates that use "Email Processing", refuse to find the Email, but when I try it manually in the "Email Processing" within ProjectMaker, it finds the email. It just won't work on Debugging/ZP..

I'm using GMX IMAP, and this has never happend before, is it possible that there is a problem with multiple email requests?
I don't think it's possible since I'm using 500+ email accounts only for 10 threads of registration..

Thanks for the help!

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
It could be temporary ban of too often request of mail server connection

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does the Email processing uses proxies? Since they are activated in the template.
But about the temporary ban, I'm not sure since, if I'm testing the template in ProjectMaker, it works great, but 1 second later when I'm trying it in ZP, it won't work..
If it wouldn't work in both, I would understand, but in PM it works.

Edit:
I restarted the computer and tried after an hour and the problem seemed to dissapear completely,
Never happend to me before, and I hope won't again,
Thanks William!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)