How to distinguish between twitter follow/unfollow buttons?

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
All the criteria in inner/outer/html/text etc are the same.

I want it to click on the follow button only when not following. When I do a loop and click follow match # then it would also click on people i was already following and unfollow them which i dont want.

The only thing Ive found different is that the hieght of the button sems to be 29 for unfollow vs 30 for follow. But this search criteria alone doesnt work when I use action builder.

How do I implement that into the button click? because you can only use one action builder search at the time cant you? (btw why dont you make action builder so you can create several actions at a time similar to how the auto click record takes several? because its really unintuitive when you have to only make one by one and run the step in recorder hoping you got the right ones when doing multiple searches)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 186
Баллы
Hey.
Even recorder will not give you anything good in this case.
Recorder is recording only OR searches and AND searches.
OR and AND works with you set group numbers.
If you set group numbers to 0 to two search criteria then button will be clicked only when both criteria will be there...
You can find your needed button with help of outerhtml or innerhtml and regex...

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey.
Even recorder will not give you anything good in this case.
Recorder is recording only OR searches and AND searches.
OR and AND works with you set group numbers.
If you set group numbers to 0 to two search criteria then button will be clicked only when both criteria will be there...
You can find your needed button with help of outerhtml or innerhtml and regex...
but how to distinguish between follow and already following?

I tried outer html and hieght as the two search criteria- height being the only difference i could find between the two buttons (29 vs 30)- but still didnt make a difference. It still keeps clicking on the same button for match 0.

With pinterest I was able to discern between follow and unfollow easily so that match 0 always refreshed to the next button along. I would somehow like to do the same thing here.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 186
Баллы
I'm not willing to give you exact solution because that will not teach you anything.
I'm telling you the right way where you should go and you will get success 100%

So about Innerhtml, just take innerhtml from follow button and from unfollow button and copy them out in notepad++ and check what is difference there...

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The code is EXACTLY the same for follow and unfollow innerhtml. which is the whole reaosn i made the post in the first place.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 186
Баллы
And if you check span - class - button-text follow-text - text ?
When you want to click follow this is not hidden element, but when you already following to that user then this element is hidden...

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not sure how you got that because when i right click to inspect element and copy and paste both are identical still.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 186
Баллы

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys

Yes and i still see no differences even in your pics so what exactly are you trying to show?

@shabby thanks for the tool. funnily enough i was just thinknig today i could do with something just like this :P

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 186
Баллы
@lokiys

Yes and i still see no differences even in your pics so what exactly are you trying to show?

@shabby thanks for the tool. funnily enough i was just thinknig today i could do with something just like this :P

LOL just take your time and maybe you are too tired and tomorrow morning you will see difference in those pics ;-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 708
Баллы
@Harambulus yes, lokiys pictures are different. Check them closely :-)

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok i just woke up and still cant for the life of me find any differnece. Why dont you guys give me a clue where i should be looking...

Every damn piece looks exactly the same!! apart form the left in tab etc but ofc that wont be relevant for differnet buttons.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 708
Баллы
width
height

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok i just woke up and still cant for the life of me find any differnece. Why dont you guys give me a clue where i should be looking...
Every damn piece looks exactly the same!! apart form the left in tab etc but ofc that wont be relevant for differnet buttons.
..where WIDTH OR HEIGHT (of the Follow button) == 0 is an unfollow button
and where WIDTH OR HEIGHT != 0 is a follow button.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That is not the case with my computer.

The width is the same for both and the height is 29 for one and 30 for the other.

AS i said origianlly i tried using the height difference as the criteria but it didnt work.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes!!!! I did it :D.

I managed by using get height and doing a logic check before pressing the button.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)