Twitter question and infinite scroll (again :P)

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So with pinterest it worked out ok following my follower's followers to avoid the infinite scroll on popular accounts since their followers ended up pretty targetted.

But with twitter I find this method ends up with alot of random unrelated people and usually the worst tier 3 traffic.

So I have to venture back to the dreaded infinite scroll issue since I'd like to follow only huge accounts where I know the followers are targetted.

If I follow 500 ppl a day after the first couple of days then tons of time will be spent scrolling down past the people Im already following. Any ideas of workarounds for this? where I can get straight to the fresh users?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 186
Баллы
So with pinterest it worked out ok following my follower's followers to avoid the infinite scroll on popular accounts since their followers ended up pretty targetted.

But with twitter I find this method ends up with alot of random unrelated people and usually the worst tier 3 traffic.

So I have to venture back to the dreaded infinite scroll issue since I'd like to follow only huge accounts where I know the followers are targetted.

If I follow 500 ppl a day after the first couple of days then tons of time will be spent scrolling down past the people Im already following. Any ideas of workarounds for this? where I can get straight to the fresh users?
Use mobile version for scrapping. ;-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire и Harambulus

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)