Multiple Sites Registration Question!

kazimir

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys, I've discovered zenno poster 3 days ago, I'm currently testing the demo version and I can say I'm pretty impressed, I love it already. Despite the fact that I've spent two days studying all tutorials and documentation that I could find I still have some questions that will help me decide if I'll purchase zenno poster or not.

1. I have a list of 1k sites that use the same script, and I want to create accounts on all of them, I already built a template that can do this for a single site at a time. Is there any way that I could built a template to pass every site in my text file, and create accounts on it?

2. How could I make zenno poster to click on a random link on page?

Thank you & Congratz to ZennoLab Team for the fine software

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Welcome to Zen my friend.

1. This easy to do. I have a list of 4500 sites that I use in one template. The easiest way is to make a backup of the file first. Then put a branch in front of the branch where you Set=>Webrowser=>Go to page. Use the macro Files and directories=>Take a line from the file. Tell it where your url file is at. Choose 0 for the line and set it to delete the line from the file. Take the result of that and set it as the value for the Set=>Webrowser=>Go to page branch.

2. Get the text of the page and put it into the Regex Builder. Find the elements that you want to click on such as a url. Then take your regular expression that you get to find the elements and put it into the macro Regular Expression where the input would be the branch where you get the dom text of the page. Then you could use a random number macro to choose which result of the regular expression you want to click on.

kazimir

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey bigcajones,

I have managed to make my template to use more than 1 site from a list, it's very cool! As for the 2nd issue, clicking on a random link, I didn't, My english is not that good and I can't understand all the step. Maybe you have a video, or some sort of tutorial that could help me. Basically I want to click a random click on a RSS feed.

Thank you for your super quick response and help.

bekk1n

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey I just got zenno and so far loving it. lots of potential i think. I am trying to do something similar to kazimir and I'm stuck at this part: Choose 0 for the line and set it to delete the line from the file. Take the result of that and set it as the value for the Set=>Webrowser=>Go to page branch.

I've created a new branch in front of the static URL branch that was created in the "Action Recording" have added "SET" and "WEBBROWSER" and "Go to page"

Also I don't understand the: Choose 0 for the line and set it to delete the line from the file. this is in the macro's Builder I assume. if so where within the macros builder is it? I assume this is so you don't post to the same blog twice in one run.

thank for your videos also on youtube, without them I'd be struggling for sure :-)

Bekk1n

Welcome to Zen my friend.

1. This easy to do. I have a list of 4500 sites that I use in one template. The easiest way is to make a backup of the file first. Then put a branch in front of the branch where you Set=>Webrowser=>Go to page. Use the macro Files and directories=>Take a line from the file. Tell it where your url file is at. Choose 0 for the line and set it to delete the line from the file. Take the result of that and set it as the value for the Set=>Webrowser=>Go to page branch.

bekk1n

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also I was wondering if you knew how I could collect the URLs of the pages created and have them pasted to a text file? only thing is with the CMS I am using there isn't a link directly to the page created from the backend, the only way to get to the page created is going to the blogs homepage and finding the link in the top bar.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Choose 0 for the line and set it to delete the line from the file. Take the result of that and set it as the value for the Set=>Webrowser=>Go to page branch.
1.png
Also I was wondering if you knew how I could collect the URLs of the pages created and have them pasted to a text file?
To do this you can use GET->WEB BROWSER ->GET page URL, next branch use GET->MACROS and use a macro append line to a file with execution result of previous branch.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)