Delete Content from text fields.

vijay

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to know how do i "remove" or "Delete" content (including images) from text editor, it is a WYSIWYG editor.

Its like.
Click "EDIT" (Fine i can do this)
Remove "Content" (which im not able to do)
Click "Submit". (Fine too)

Its able to post more content into the text field without deleting the other. Actually i have no idea to delete already written content. Thread already written in this forum doesn't help.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы
Hey, it seems to remove content you can just SET empty in this text field and all content will be removed :-)

vijay

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
i know that way, but my problem is different.

As i click edit details, i move to the editor, so edit detail and text writing process in editor is one action. So that means i have control on only one action which is done first i.e. "edit details" and then i move to "update details" button. There is no text field action.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы
i know that way, but my problem is different.

As i click edit details, i move to the editor, so edit detail and text writing process in editor is one action. So that means i have control on only one action which is done first i.e. "edit details" and then i move to "update details" button. There is no text field action.
I'm sorry but its not clear for me.
Can you post example of template please and tell where is problem.

Thanks

vijay

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have added you on skype.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to know how do i "remove" or "Delete" content (including images) from text editor, it is a WYSIWYG editor.

Its like.
Click "EDIT" (Fine i can do this)
Remove "Content" (which im not able to do)
Click "Submit". (Fine too)

Its able to post more content into the text field without deleting the other. Actually i have no idea to delete already written content. Thread already written in this forum doesn't help.
You can get value, with action change, delete what you don`t need and add the new text if i understood you right.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)