how to have multiple download by different proxies in one template

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everybody,
i made a template to download a file from specific links but i want to do something different.
i have 10 proxies, i want to load my links in 10 separate tabs each one with different proxies.
it's not a problem as u can imagine.
but when i hit download button in first tab, my template doesn't go to another tab to do the same work.
i want to hit all download buttons in separate tabs to download files at the same time.
is that possible? how?
and i have another question.
imagine i have a template and i wanna run it in multiple threads in zennoposter, but i don't know how to do this:
i have 50 proxies i wanna load my template in zennoposter, set the thread numbers to 50.
it's simple but what can i do to load every thread with different proxy, so i could have 50 threads at the same time but with 50 different proxies.

thanks everyone.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
i want to load my links in 10 separate tabs each one with different proxies.
it's not a problem as u can imagine.
Hi, @sonatine I'm not sure if I understood right, but You can't set separate proxies for different browser tabs. If You mean instances in zennoposter then sure you can.

i have 50 proxies i wanna load my template in zennoposter, set the thread numbers to 50.
it's simple but what can i do to load every thread with different proxy, so i could have 50 threads at the same time but with 50 different proxies.
1. Add Your proxies in file Proxy.txt one per line.
2. In Your template. Add list and name it ProxyList. Attach Proxy.txt file to your new project ProxyList.
3. In Your template, first action List Processing => Get the first line From ProxyList with line deletion.
4. Set Your proxy in browser settings
4. Do all You want to do and at the end of template add action List Processing => Add line back to ProxyList. And this time add at the end of the list. So this way Each thread will work with its own proxy and thy will not mix.

That's all You have to do, just type 50 in ZennoPoster threads count and all should work. Make sure You have enough power for your server to run 50 threads.

Good luck.

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, @sonatine I'm not sure if I understood right, but You can't set separate proxies for different browser tabs. If You mean instances in zennoposter then sure you can.

1. Add Your proxies in file Proxy.txt one per line.
2. In Your template. Add list and name it ProxyList. Attach Proxy.txt file to your new project ProxyList.
3. In Your template, first action List Processing => Get the first line From ProxyList with line deletion.
4. Set Your proxy in browser settings
4. Do all You want to do and at the end of template add action List Processing => Add line back to ProxyList. And this time add at the end of the list. So this way Each thread will work with its own proxy and thy will not mix.

That's all You have to do, just type 50 in ZennoPoster threads count and all should work. Make sure You have enough power for your server to run 50 threads.

Good luck.
@lokiys
as always thanks u.

"You can't set separate proxies for different browser tabs"
u mean i can't do this:
open a tab and set a proxy for that, open another tab and set another proxy for that?
i didn't test it, but if u say it can't be possible, it cant.
anyway.
===
about your answer, i made a test template and attached that.
i assumed all i wanted to do was just waiting for 1 sec.
i did what you said but i think i made it wrong.
can u please see the template and point my mistakes? or correct my template and attach it again?
it's a big favor for me.
thanks.

Вложения

• 12,6 КБ Просмотры: 168

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Hi,

Are You talking about ZennoPoster browser tabs? Well, You can open as many tabs as You want, but proxy will be same for all. Maybe You meant in ZennoPoster and with more threads?

Checked Your template and Yes You got the point, but if You want to save list changes in file You have to click the second checkbox, In Your case click third also. You do not want a file deleted when empty.

Cheers

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Are You talking about ZennoPoster browser tabs? Well, You can open as many tabs as You want, but proxy will be same for all. Maybe You meant in ZennoPoster and with more threads?

Checked Your template and Yes You got the point, but if You want to save list changes in file You have to click the second checkbox, In Your case click third also. You do not want a file deleted when empty.

Cheers
@lokiys
your solution works fine with me, forget about tabs with different proxies. that was a wrong assumption.
anyway, i don't want to save list changes because i must create the file again after threads are done, is that right?

this is what i truly want:
i want to open a template in zennoposter with 50 threads with different proxies with each one, we solved this part.
but for second part of my problem i want to repeat this process.
i mean after about 5 min this process must be repeated again, i mean again 50 threads with different proxies (proxies will change after 5 minute)
what can i do about this one?
===
oh i got it!!! how blind am i.
i just need to set execution count to my desired number. is that right?

Последнее редактирование:

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys
i think i got it wrong and confused u.
please look at this pic
all i want is to set a different proxy for each one of them.
they all are for the same template.
i think i got confused between execution count and maximum threads in zennoposter.
i want my template run with 50 proxies, each proxy for an instance.
after finishing this i want to repeat this.
i think for that i must set maximum threads?
please clear my mistakes.
it's very important project for me and i'm confused :(
thanks as always.

Вложения

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
U can use couple of solution:
1. Just get a random string from proxy file. This is not really different proxy for each instance,but it solution is similar and easily.
2. U can create second file and write a proxy in the file after get, and when other instance will be try to get proxy, instance will be check this proxy in other list. If proxy already set in second file, then instance will be to get new proxy
3. Automatic create copy of proxy list, and use with save changes
4. I think I saw a function in proxy checker about (don't use a proxy if other instance using him)
5. Use a list with save changes, but get string from begin of list, and set in the end of list.(Maybe will be ok for u)

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@LightWood
thanks for your replay but i'm very confused here! maybe you didn't get what i mean or vice versa!
i try to explain simpler maybe u can help me much more better this time.
i have a template i want to execute it in zennoposter by 50 threads at the same time, please see following picture
as u can see i want to execute it 500 times but maximum 50 threads.
now i want each one of these threads get a different proxies with another threads, i mean 50 threads with 50 proxies.
your and lokiys method teach me something but i suppose i think something different.
u get what i mean? for this problem what can i do?

Вложения

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Create a text file with your proxy list.
In your project, after start, call a list binded to a file and select your text file.
Get a line from this list and delete line after take.
Start Zenno Poster, now every thread will take a different line and will start a instance with different proxy.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: sonatine

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Create a text file with your proxy list.
In your project, after start, call a list binded to a file and select your text file.
Get a line from this list and delete line after take.
Start Zenno Poster, now every thread will take a different line and will start a instance with different proxy.
thanks for your method but again when i run the template in zennoposter and set execution count and maximum threads to my desired number, each thread has the same proxy (the first line in proxy.txt file) i want each one of them to have different proxy...
for example i want to execute my template 4 times and maximum 4 thread okay? each one of them must have different proxy
i think there is no way to do this :( am i right?

Nord

Client
Благодарностей
1 464
Баллы
In general, how many proxies will you have? 50 or 500?
Each of 500 threads will be executed with its unique proxies, or you have only 50 proxies, and when one thread is executed, the other one takes its proxy and at one time all 50 proxies are unique?
If you use this settings

after using proxi in one thread it will delete from list

• Спасибо

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In general, how many proxies will you have? 50 or 500?
Each of 500 threads will be executed with its unique proxies, or you have only 50 proxies, and when one thread is executed, the other one takes its proxy and at one time all 50 proxies are unique?
If you use this settings

after using proxi in one thread it will delete from list
hello there,
i got confused. let me explain u more.
i got 50 proxies, i made a template.
now i want to execute my template 500 times with maximum 50 threads. okay?
so zennoposter loads my template just 50 times, is that right?
i want each thread to have a unique proxy, one of that 50 proxies. so every time 50 threads load, each on of them have 50 unique proxies.
i must mention i don't use proxy checker, my template loads the proxies by "list processing" and "get the line" from the list.
i can give u more details by private messaging.

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
no. 500times.
50 threads mean 50 threads in the same time, but 500times for execute.
after first 50 executes, will start new 50 threads and etc.
when will be done 500 executes, template will be stopped.
that was what i meant, but i expressed it badly.
okay, how can i set a different for each one of that threads?
i want every thread (before or after completing the task) get a different proxy that is different with another threads.
suppose 50 first threads are with different proxy, one of them finishes earlier (for any unknown reason), zennoposter to set maximum threads to 50, loads another thread.
i want this new thread get a different proxy with other threads and so on. i mean if 20 threads are closed, the new 20 ones should get different proxies.
in short: every time 50 threads are running they must have different proxies with each other.
my english is not good, i hope someone understand what i want.

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 3, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 3)