"Index was outside the bounds of the array" - Writes to file, but won't get line

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Working on a template for bloghi.com/blog/reg

After submitting standard captcha, a new captcha appears with javascript in a text box. My template grabs the code successfully, writes it to file, pauses, then tries to get line from the file for input into text box, but it gives me the error message "Index was outside the bounds of the array" when trying to get line from the file.

The file names match, so I don't understand why it won't pull the data from file. The file starts out empty, has code written to file, but then can't load it.

What am I doing wrong here? Thanks.

bloghi-captcha.PNG

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Index was outside the bounds of the array <=== This error mostly means you do not have information to take from text file...

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Index was outside the bounds of the array <=== This error mostly means you do not have information to take from text file...
I understand that, but when running it through debugger I can see that it does get written to file, but for some reason it fails to pull the data after writing it to file.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
Why you need to load data that you just saved?

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
I hope it wasn't sarcasm :-))

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
I understand that, but when running it through debugger I can see that it does get written to file, but for some reason it fails to pull the data after writing it to file.
Check file names in step where you trying to get data from file. If it is right then it is weird. You should send your project to support.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)