Zennobox still available ?

Gianni

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I would like to know if zennobox is still available, to execute a project without the project maker interface, or if there is another way to do that.

Have a good day ! Thanks !

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Yes, its available. You shold sell some project (bpt) to required account to get zennobox.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Gianni

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes It's avalaible but be careful, you can have problem, i explain:

Hello everyone, I just created a template and I want to test it on Zennobox. It works very well on Zennoposter, the information logs tell me that it works without worries but on Zennobox I have this error message from the beginning:

Run Table The path does not have a conformed form.
zennobox Run Table The path does not have a conformed form.

Any idea would make me move forward, an idea? Thank you for your precious help!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Yes It's avalaible but be careful, you can have problem, i explain:

Hello everyone, I just created a template and I want to test it on Zennobox. It works very well on Zennoposter, the information logs tell me that it works without worries but on Zennobox I have this error message from the beginning:

Run Table The path does not have a conformed form.
zennobox Run Table The path does not have a conformed form.

Any idea would make me move forward, an idea? Thank you for your precious help!
Wrong path to table file. This seems to be the problem

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello VladZen, thank you for your answer Again ! Yes I understand, puts 2 tables are in a folder.And I put them in the folder ... @ gmail.com. It can not be a problem if? so I get my 2 file Text as with my files on zennoposter. I get these 2 files with a table processing with my own format, it can not be a problem either if?
My tables have a path "Variable1 and 2" and in Input Setting I put the path recovery in these same variables. It can not be here no longer have the problem as the selected each time in zennobox the path of access.
Someone would understand where the trouble comes from? because I'm doing exactly the same path manipulation with zennoposter ...

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you Answer me @VladZen ? I have more than 100 templates which are waiting for selling so a big shortfall for your staff. Thank you in advance

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Can you Answer me @VladZen ? I have more than 100 templates which are waiting for selling so a big shortfall for your staff. Thank you in advance
Yes probably, @ and dot symbols may cause problems in path. I thought you try changing the path, at least to check if this is the problem or not.
The problem also may be that you use variable in path. How do you pass value to it? from input setting?

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen Yes i'm using Input Setting and my interface on zennobox look like this. You can see the files path, what is the matter with my table ? my files is in .text as you can see and my table setting is in "own format" with the path in variable for each one of course ...

gmail envoie auto.PNG
Error Zennobox.PNG

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
@VladZen Yes i'm using Input Setting and my interface on zennobox look like this. You can see the files path, what is the matter with my table ? my files is in .text as you can see and my table setting is in "own format" with the path in variable for each one of course ...

Посмотреть вложение 31853 Посмотреть вложение 31854
How do you use variables in input settings if they are empty and don't have values at project start? I don't understand...
But this is not related to table. What are Table settings in your project? How it is bound to file? Please attach screenshot

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
all my files and setting are here, you can check everything... i waiting for your anwser

Вложения

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Please copy ID of the error "Run Table The path does not have a conformed form" (right click on error in log->CopyID).
Find certain action block which gives this error in your project in PM using search option. Tell me what this block.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 3, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 3)