Is it available to auto fill captcha?

Tao Guan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
When use ZennoMaker captch recognized, is it available to auto fill captcha? Currently I have to manully fill it on the popup form.
Thank you very much

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Hi,
When use ZennoMaker captch recognized, is it available to auto fill captcha? Currently I have to manully fill it on the popup form.
Thank you very much
Hi. Not sure what You ask there.
If You talk about CapMonster then it is for captcha recognation, but its not for filling captchas in.

Tao Guan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы

Tao Guan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Yes, I can enter captcha answer....My question is, is there any method to automaticly enter this captcha answer, NOT me? If I were next to computer at that moment, how about?
When Captcha Recognation action is executed.
You will get captcha answer in variable {-Variable.RecognitionResult0-} then You set this variable in captcha answer field on page.
Does that helps ?

Tao Guan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
When Captcha Recognation action is executed.
You will get captcha answer in variable {-Variable.RecognitionResult0-} then You set this variable in captcha answer field on page.
Does that helps ?
Thank you, I got it!
In addition, if I didn't buy CapMonter2, any free caprecognization of default modules can recognize captcha?

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you're asking if Zennoposter alone is able to recognize captcha...then the answer is No. It cannot do that alone.

You have to buy CapMonster for this purpose or you have to use a captcha recognition service (Zenno is able to use the api's of multiple services like: antigate, deatchbycaptcha etc...check here: Settings>CAPTCHA )

You also have the "Enter Captcha Manually" button in Project Maker if you want to do that manually. Not so sure about this but I think you can set "monkey.dll" in the captcha recognition module in your template, and captchas should appear in a window where you can resolve them while the template is running in Zennoposter...but I am not very sure about this, because I've never used this feature.

There is no free way of solving captchas automatically, unfortunately.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Thank you, I got it!
In addition, if I didn't buy CapMonter2, any free caprecognization of default modules can recognize captcha?
Free one is MonkeyEnter what is You get popup and you have to solve captcha Yourself. Other hand You can use any captcha service, they are not that expensive.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)