Alibaba detect zenno too

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I load alibaba website into Project Maker by very first time, and manually try send message to user, but alibaba detect something, and give me captcha, then false wrong captcha and a milion problems, but when i same try on regular browser all was fine.

It means i not start any automation, not add proxies, just add Alibaba into Project maker and manually try send message, but they detect Zenno

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
I think it detects clean browser without cookies and user history which you have in your local browser.
Or it may also default browser configuration in ProjectMaker. I hope use profile emulation with different fingerprints and other parameters, which we implemented recently.
P.S. What is the previous service which detects zenno?)

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In Project maker, i try manually send message to user, not set up any automation, and because that i not need set up emulation, itry very first time send simple message from project maker manualy - i control mouse and type text, and Alibaba not alow me, and this repeat and next times. Via regular browser, i can send allways messages to users, and not get captcha. On craiglist had similar experience ,i try manually sent message via Project maker and via regular browser, but on first time to try send message via PM somehow system detect me and give me more problems and security checks.

It means all is simple - I load Alibaba.com into Project maker, and using my hands move mouse and type text, and try to send message to suppliers first time- i never try before send message , as guest .System show me captcha, and after successfuly entered captcha it not alow me send message several times. Then i go to regular browser, and sent several messages without any problems .

I not start any automation and mass submitting, I am manually try to send message first time, and probably Alibaba detect something in browser .

Последнее редактирование:

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Main reason why i think that Alibaba know that i using Zenno is- when i try sending message through PM manuelly, and give me captcha, and when i put right captcha result, it say that result is not okey, and this repeat 5 times, always, it fucking up with me, know that i using some software and fuck me purposely. This never happened on regular browser and only diferents is that i sending message through PM, and there is footprints on some advanced level what detect and know Alibaba or Craiglist developers.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
In Project maker, i try manually send message to user, not set up any automation, and because that i not need set up emulation, itry very first time send simple message from project maker manualy - i control mouse and type text, and Alibaba not alow me, and this repeat and next times. Via regular browser, i can send allways messages to users, and not get captcha. On craiglist had similar experience ,i try manually sent message via Project maker and via regular browser, but on first time to try send message via PM somehow system detect me and give me more problems and security checks.

It means all is simple - I load Alibaba.com into Project maker, and using my hands move mouse and type text, and try to send message to suppliers first time- i never try before send message , as guest .System show me captcha, and after successfuly entered captcha it not alow me send message several times. Then i go to regular browser, and sent several messages without any problems .

I not start any automation and mass submitting, I am manually try to send message first time, and probably Alibaba detect something in browser .
Yes, I understand you don't make any authomation. But what if you gain some cookies from different websites, browser history, etc. save them to profile. Then load this profile before working on Alibaba?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Yes, I understand you don't make any authomation. But what if you gain some cookies from different websites, browser history, etc. save them to profile. Then load this profile before working on Alibaba?
As I know sites are not able to read any visitors cookies, except if they are on same domain or subdomain. So I do not think that's the case.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As I know sites are not able to read any visitors cookies, except if they are on same domain or subdomain. So I do not think that's the case.
But can website A just see (without reading) that there are cookies in the user profile from site B/ C/ D etc ?

Eg: Google cannot read Facebook's cookies, but can Google see that I also have cookies from Facebook in my browser?

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys и morpheus93

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
They can't read cookies, but can check of you have any cookies and visiting history in browser. And when you come with empty browser, especialy with familiar configuration like default ZennoPoster browser, this is suspicious.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys и morpheus93

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
They can't read cookies, but can check of you have any cookies and visiting history in browser. And when you come with empty browser, especialy with familiar configuration like default ZennoPoster browser, this is suspicious.
Thank You for answer. I remember there was a case in past. And DD answered that browser history is not available to sites: https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/anonymity-problem.8550/page-3#post-52423

Also what about @Aronax question ?

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Thank You for answer. I remember there was a case in past. And DD answered that browser history is not available to sites: https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/anonymity-problem.8550/page-3#post-52423

Also what about @Aronax question ?

Thanks
This case happened 5 years ago) I haven't even worked in ZennoLab)
How often do you see ads offers in your browser related to your recently visited pages? What are they based on? I think on cookies and history.
I'm not an expert in this field and can't answer @Aronax question for certain, but I guess sites can't read cookies from other sites, but can detect that you have some cookies from them.
And I suggest you reading this:
https://lifehacker.com/5461114/fact-and-fiction-the-truth-about-browser-cookies

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, it makes sense what @VladZen is saying. Ads networks are placing cookies and, for example, if you visit a website X that runs google ads, when accessing google, at least theoretically, google would know that you have visited website X, because they know they've served you ads on that website.

Regarding @aleksa77 issue: don't really know if alibaba is tracking cookies through ad networks but you could also try to emulate your profile and make sure you are using all the anti-fingerptinting options (screen size, web rtc canvas, plugins etc). For example, if you try to access yelp, you will not be able to do it unless canvas and webrtc emullation is activated in zennoposter. Do not use the default profile in PM/ ZP in any case because it is a major red flag (you will show up with an old FF browser, with lots of privacy leaks)

After properly configuring your user profile, check your browser with whoer.net, make sure everything looks right (I usually get 100% anonymity here after setting up the user profile combinations in PM) . browserleaks.com is also something very helpful in your situation.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks @Aronax ,but maybe is good option for dummies, to Zenno make default browser with all options like regular browser . If Alibaba detect me on very first manuall action from PM, maybe is this sign for Zenno team to put some options for default browser ?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 3, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 3)