Standalone bots

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Hi there.
Is there any news about branding removal and full html interface for zennobox ?

I mean I see new things related to this are developed, but can some developers @darkdiver or @nuaru give some quick update about what's new in this field ? Long time nothing is heard. I'm not asking any turnaround times, just quick update.

Will we eventually be able to develop bots for sale with our own UI ?
Will container, for running standalone bots, be lighter than zennobox is now ? I mean Its approx. 0,5 GB by now if I sell small bots its silly that there is such big installation.

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: zortexx и aleksa77

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Developers are working on it.... As you can see, we have recently implemented BotUI, which is a big step in this direction.
This is planned to be full bot interface with options to run and control a bot, hiding zennobox

P.S. asking you to remove red highlight from your signature, this violates forum rules (see 5 paragraph).

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys и aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you tell us some unofficial date for this update? I know that is not good for you, becouse we can tell you " you broke dead line" , but some raw date, if all be fine and without any obligation ? And this will be probably for version 6 ? Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Can you tell us some unofficial date for this update? I know that is not good for you, becouse we can tell you " you broke dead line" , but some raw date, if all be fine ? Thanks
Sorry, but we don't have estimated date.... Step by step by we will be developing BotUI and finally come to the things you ask.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
okey... to a 10th birthday I hope so to be done :-) Do you know, one more stuff, the brand will be staying, or remove from BOT UI?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: bambinou и aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
BotUI is supposed to hide ZennoBox, customers shouldn't see any brand related info from it.
@VladZen Do you know any update about BotUI option- to only show instead existing ZennoBox UI?

I really sometimes have thought, that Seth Turin beg you and pay you on monthly subscription to not release this update, this is only logical reason .

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
@VladZen Do you know any update about BotUI option- to only show instead existing ZennoBox UI?

I really sometimes have thought, that Seth Turin beg you and pay you on monthly subscription to not release this update, this is only logical reason .
We are currently focused on implementing Chrome engine into zenno. This is the main goal for nearest future.
BotUI is in more long-term plans. I'll forward your feedback to developers.

P.S Who is Seth Turin?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is too sad info.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
User interface, and easy run and intuitive panel is one of most important stuff for mass selling bots Users want simple UI , and you all do, to zenno users not be competitive on market .

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)