How to upload template into client panel ?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have client who sell bots, and he and me have own zenno licence. I making updates and i can not upload template from my pM to his account , system tell me " you can not sell project from other"

How to solve it, i need changing a lot and client want hands free ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Of course, You can not upload any bots to other accounts.
Did you expect to upload to mine as well LOL ?

As username and password of You client zennolab account and upload, there is the only way.
I would say it's not recommended, but there is no other way and won't be for a hands-free solution.
Another way is just send updated xmlz file and your client uploads bot in own user area...

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have clients login, but system not allow me to upload template what i make in my PM, for now i send to client template ,he open on their PM save and send me, and i go to his account and upload, it means when zenno user save template, it have some signature, and can not upload this template on other account

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
I have clients login, but system not allow me to upload template what i make in my PM, for now i send to client template ,he open on their PM save and send me, and i go to his account and upload, it means when zenno user save template, it have some signature, and can not upload this template on other account
Okay did not know that.
And You have no protection block added to that template?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
no, maybe i something missing, but probably in point when you save template this template have some key, and this template you can not upload on other account

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If this true, i do not know why this protection exist, what is point, i can save on my side every template and upload on my account

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, i know, i talking if is true - if PM have some key to protect template- this key is broken when other load and save template in own PM

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
You can't sell projects created with your license from another account.
If you have login and password of you client, re-save project in zenno software under client's license.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
how do that, i must deinstall PM, then write his licence, then deinstall and back PM, and do it for each update of template ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
how do that, i must deinstall PM, then write his licence, then deinstall and back PM, and do it for each update of template ?
you may install customer's license on virtual machine, then just copy project file to VM and resave it without reinstalling every time.
anyway we should care about user's copyrights

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
you may install customer's license on virtual machine, then just copy project file to VM and resave it without reinstalling every time.
anyway we should care about user's copyrights

But If I sell open source project to anyone then I sell it with copyrights too. If I sell a closed project with protection block then I sell the project without copyrights.
Is not that how it should be?
and I see no point of this if You can open project resave and then sell anyway.
Care to explain what is really the point of such protection?

• Спасибо

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
But If I sell open source project to anyone then I sell it with copyrights too. If I sell a closed project with protection block then I sell the project without copyrights.
Is not that how it should be?
and I see no point of this if You can open project resave and then sell anyway.
Care to explain what is really the point of such protection?
But who knows that you should just re-save project under your license to be able to resell?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
But who knows that you should just re-save project under your license to be able to resell?
You can see everybody knows LOL. I have not got such a problem, but I'm 100% sure it would not take me much time to think about what to do. I would first make just copy of all actions into another template in customers PM and it would be solved as well. As well as @aleksa77 discovered that by yourself.
I'm still not very happy because I was telling my customers that I sell open source they have all rights on it, including copyrights, resell rights, etc.
I have not got such problem Yet, but I would not be happy in @aleksa77 's place.

If you have login and password of you client, re-save project in zenno software under client's license.
You basically force users to ask the client for their account credentials what in my opinion also is not recommended.

• Спасибо

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
You can see everybody knows LOL. I have not got such a problem, but I'm 100% sure it would not take me much time to think about what to do. I would first make just copy of all actions into another template in customers PM and it would be solved as well. As well as @aleksa77 discovered that by yourself.
I'm still not very happy because I was telling my customers that I sell open source they have all rights on it, including copyrights, resell rights, etc.
I have not got such problem Yet, but I would not be happy in @aleksa77 's place.

You basically force users to ask the client for their account credentials what in my opinion also is not recommended.
I don't see any problem there. When you are trying to load into your account the project developed by another author, admin panel won't allow you doing it. That's absolutely logical.
Then, if author gave you opened project with full access, copyrights, reselling. etc, you can just resave it under your license, which means just copy it or similar, and use and resell under your account. No need to ask someone's credentials, no need to deal with copyrights, no other problems you are trying to imagine there, guys.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)