Mobile profiles - advanced question

pla123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When using mobile profile or mobile user agents Im trying to access the website bet365.com, it does show the mobile version,
However when i try to place a bet and using the mobile , the betting keyboard click does not work with zennoposter, somehow bet365.com website is able to detect zennoposter as a desktop and not a mobile and disable bets for it. When i try using my phone it does work placing bets. I was wondering if there is anyway that I can make zennoposter exactly like a mobile device and undetectable.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
When using mobile profile or mobile user agents Im trying to access the website bet365.com, it does show the mobile version,
However when i try to place a bet and using the mobile , the betting keyboard click does not work with zennoposter, somehow bet365.com website is able to detect zennoposter as a desktop and not a mobile and disable bets for it. When i try using my phone it does work placing bets. I was wondering if there is anyway that I can make zennoposter exactly like a mobile device and undetectable.
The simple answer is no You can not.
For that, there is in tool ZennoDroid.
You need to emulate a mobile engine, You can do that with emulators like BlueStack and others. ZennoDroid will soon get a better mobile engine.
You can try the demo out.

pla123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a lot for your answer :-)

If i have generated a new mobile profile, that comes with a mobile user agent, mobile screen resolutions on... And if i have images off, flahs off, the only thing on is javascript. How the website mobile.bet365.com is able to detect that it is not a mobile ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Thanks a lot for your answer :-)

If i have generated a new mobile profile, that comes with a mobile user agent, mobile screen resolutions on... And if i have images off, flahs off, the only thing on is javascript. How the website mobile.bet365.com is able to detect that it is not a mobile ?
Manny many ways.
I do not know how the exact website is developed.
But mostly all tracking happens through javascript.
There are lots of ways to tell that you are not using an actual mobile phone.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)