Best settings for slow proxies

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm wondering what are the best settings in ZP/PM when using slow (backconnect residential) proxies. I mean e.g. the optimal settings under "Settings - Instance - Timeouts for loading/preparing instance, executing command, initializing obejects..." and also other relevant settings in the project directly e.g. Project Settings, Type of HTTP Transfer methode (standard, alternative), Emulation Level, set "Busy Status"? and so on.

What would you recommend when using (quite) slow proxies in a project?

Thanks.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Would rather not recommend you using slow proxies)
I think timeout loading webpage is the only timeout which is connected with proxy.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Would rather not recommend you using slow proxies)
I think timeout loading webpage is the only timeout which is connected with proxy.
Unfortunately residential proxies are mostly not the fastest out there :(

Okay, I will extend the loading timeout and see if that fixes some issues. Thanks.

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 225
Баллы
You can also use C# codes that waits for element or page fully loaded.

Be careful with the C# code, the translator often spoils it. Copy it from the original page.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you @zortexx I will have a look. Yes I already wondered why some C# code looks quite strange in the Russian part of the forum ;-)

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can also use C# codes that waits for element or page fully loaded.

Be careful with the C# code, the translator often spoils it. Copy it from the original page.
Added the 2 C# snippets to some of my projects and it works great. A lot less errors because of HTML element not found and webpage not or just partially loaded! Thank you!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)