PayPal - Forbidden

darkhorsebtc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was accessing PayPal with proxies without issues until 2 days ago. Now when I try to access it, I get a Forbidden message. All other sites seem to be working fine. I've tried 2 rolling proxy providers on 3 different machines/static IP addresses with the same results.

I'm fairly new to Zenno, so I'm not sure how to begin troubleshooting. I'm using default settings, Chrome browser, up-to-date versions, all emulations enabled, and only Windows Desktop.

Can anyone help identify the issue?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
I was accessing PayPal with proxies without issues until 2 days ago. Now when I try to access it, I get a Forbidden message. All other sites seem to be working fine. I've tried 2 rolling proxy providers on 3 different machines/static IP addresses with the same results.

I'm fairly new to Zenno, so I'm not sure how to begin troubleshooting. I'm using default settings, Chrome browser, up-to-date versions, all emulations enabled, and only Windows Desktop.

Can anyone help identify the issue?
Hi.
Can You access with same proxies from Chrome standalone browser ?

darkhorsebtc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
No. All other sites appear to work fine, but PayPal is having issues with both proxy providers. I'll contact support for the proxies and see if they can answer.

Thank you, I appreciate the help.

darkhorsebtc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
In case anyone else encounters this issue: the proxy provider told me they block PayPal by default. If that's true, it's interesting that it worked until 2 days ago...

Thanks again for the help, @lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
In case anyone else encounters this issue: the proxy provider told me they block PayPal by default. If that's true, it's interesting that it worked until 2 days ago...

Thanks again for the help, @lokiys
Sure np, mate.
I think Paypal just makes legal problems for those proxy providers that's why.
I'm sure there are loads of proxy services that do not care much of that, just have to find.

darkhorsebtc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
My thoughts exactly. I started looking for other proxies when they asked for personal information and why I needed access. :-) I don't trust the situation, especially if PayPal pushes them for info.

On a more positive note: I did a trial of another provider and it worked perfectly.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)