Account-Creator/Poster based on GET-/POST Requests

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I'm mainly working with standard cubes and a little of C# in my projects. As I stumpled upon more and more threads emphasizing the benefits of bots on "pure" GET-/POST requests, I'm wondering if this makes sense also for account creator and posting bots?

Thank you mates for sharing your opinion.

backoff

Client
Благодарностей
6 444
Баллы
yes, of course, post get requests, this increases the speed of work very much and reduces the load on the server

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Hello,

I'm mainly working with standard cubes and a little of C# in my projects. As I stumpled upon more and more threads emphasizing the benefits of bots on "pure" GET-/POST requests, I'm wondering if this makes sense also for account creator and posting bots?

Thank you mates for sharing your opinion.
Makes sense in what way, to be honest.
As making POST/GET request bots are usually a pain in the ass. Not always though, but still it is a lot more complex, sure this complexity pays off with increased speed and decreased server load.

If You are new to this then I would try to start with posting bot conversion to requests, as those are usually less complex than registration bots.

• Спасибо

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
backoff lokiys Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Yes, it looks quite more complex to build a POST/GET bot than a standard one with cubes and maybe some additonal C#.

I'm also wondering, as most of the bigger sites today using anti-bot systems, if it isn't raising many red flags to use a pure POST/GET bot compared to a "standard" one (no mouse movement, clicks...)?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
backoff lokiys Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Yes, it looks quite more complex to build a POST/GET bot than a standard one with cubes and maybe some additonal C#.

I'm also wondering, as most of the bigger sites today using anti-bot systems, if it isn't raising many red flags to use a pure POST/GET bot compared to a "standard" one (no mouse movement, clicks...)?
Sure it is, but it really depends on the site. I would bother with request bots only if there is an exceptional need for a huge amount of threads. Otherwise, I would better buy another server and that's it.

• Спасибо

backoff

Client
Благодарностей
6 444
Баллы
There are, of course, tasks for which it is not possible to use post get requests, but in most cases they can and should be used.
Or you can use it together, for example I used this technique on youtube. I did something through the web, and something through the get post

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)