myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, can't find a proper way to close the browser, the template is like that:
- Starting with no browser
- Start browser from cube (chromium) and cookie folder
- Doing the work

After the work is done I would like to move the browser folder (good or failed reg) , but of course we can't move it because the browser is still using it.
Looked through all the instance methods, and the closest thing I found is instance.Dispose , but that doesn't close the browser ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Someone has a suggestion? :D

BAZAg

Client
Благодарностей
2 442
Баллы
ON:
instance.Launch(ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.BrowserType.Chrome, true);
OFF:
instance.Launch(ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.BrowserType.WithoutBrowser, true);

• Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

BAZAg

Client
Благодарностей
2 442
Баллы
Thanks, as always BAZAg to the rescue! ) But I am working with browser and need for a way to stop it in the end of the project
Just turn off the browser with this line when you need it.

If this does not accidentally release the profile resource - then you need to use the Project in the Project - and already inside the subordinate project launch the browser, turn it off with this action, and when the work on the sub-project is completed - then the template that called the sub-project will be able to do everything that is needed with the profile.

I am writing through google translator - this means that I cannot correctly explain how it works in English.
But, I know for sure that either disabling the browser as I indicated, or using a subproject will solve your problem.

• Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You are correct, I didn't understand the approach at first, interesting!
Thank you as always :bt:

• Спасибо
Реакции: BAZAg

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)