POST request with header

AIVA583

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everyone I send post request but got an error 401 {"error":"Unauthenticated."}. I don't know what I am doing wrongly. Can someone help me! My post request looks like

Last picture is documentation

Thanks for hepling

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Not sure about your custom headers... why is user agent set as HTTP ?
and you don't need to specify content type application/json if you already selected it previously.
Try to set real values into your JSON data, not variables and check if the request works.

• Спасибо
Реакции: AIVA583

AIVA583

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not sure about your custom headers... why is user agent set as HTTP ?
and you don't need to specify content type application/json if you already selected it previously.
Try to set real values into your JSON data, not variables and check if the request works.
through the request post it sends a request to the server in my program 2 post request in the first dealer id 27 and 2 dealer id 26 the first post request works fine as soon as switching to 2 the request gives an error {"status":"error","error": "not unique"} or change dealer id to 27 works fine?
https://newlook.oki-toki.net/api/v1/contacts/add?api_token=api_token&fields[ИНН]={-Variable.INN-}&fields[КПП]={-Variable.KPP-}&fields[Компания]={-Variable.company-}&fields[Город]={-Variable.city-}&fields[Имя]={-Variable.full_name-}&fields[РТ]={-Variable.phone_number-}&fields[Какой сервис использует]={-Variable.goods-}&fields[ссылка]={-Variable.link-}&fields[Часовой пояс (ТШК)]={-Variable.time_zone-}&bp_id=19&dialer_id=27&queue_id=12761

https://newlook.oki-toki.net/api/v1/contacts/add?api_token=api_token&fields[ИНН]={-Variable.INN-}&fields[КПП]={-Variable.KPP-}&fields[Компания]={-Variable.company-}&fields[Город]={-Variable.city-}&fields[Имя]={-Variable.full_name-}&fields[РТ]={-Variable.phone_number-}&fields[Какой сервис использует]={-Variable.goods-}&fields[ссылка]={-Variable.link-}&fields[Часовой пояс (ТШК)]={-Variable.time_zone-}&bp_id=19&dialer_id=26&queue_id=12761 this request error I don't know what the problem

AIVA583

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
solved someone already added this phone without permissiotion to the product

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)