About dev licence

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I now get information that zenobox API not have connect with future html UI and brend remover .

From user eye, all get sense, this api is step before brend remover and HTML UI .But my mistake .

I start create big application for manage future e shop, but, i do not what to do now :

1. exe bots, not be connected with API, subscribtion, and not will have login , like now Zennobox?

2. exe bots will be connected with server, but only reason is that to check is ZP user pay dev licence ?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Api will stay like it works now. The only different that you'll be able to make your own custom interface to them.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
zennobox API and exe bots is not connected, this will be 2 diferent options for dev licence users ?

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
API for selling will be the same.
Ma be it will add some options for downloading exe bots.
In any case all sales should be registred on our servers.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
1. exe bots, not be connected with API, subscribtion, and not will have login , like now Zennobox?
2. exe bots will be connected with server, but only reason is that to check is ZP user pay dev licence ?
Thanks
1. Exe bots also will be connected yo our server.
2. No, exe will be connected to the server to check protection and licensing purposes. For example refunded bot should not work after refund. Also it should get some additional info to work (e.g. profile generation)

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77 и rostonix

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)