action designer problem

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to post a comment on facebook and setup the action designer to look for the box, which always works - I hit the test button and add it to project. But when I execute it it doesn't find that element any more. I have to "inspect the element" again, only then it also works in project.

What am I doing wrong? I guess it's some sort of proctection by facebook but I can't seem to overcome it. Can somebody please give me a hint, I would very much appreciate it! :-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Check attributes in action. Most likely you use non constant attributes

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried everything, this seems to be tricky. There is only place where "Write a comment..." text is in html, I search for it via action designer, he finds it uniquely, I let him click it, and add it to project, after that I write the text into that field that is now usable after clicking - and it works! When I reload the page and try it WITHOUT searching for the field via action designer, it doesn't find the text!? Why?

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a way to focus the "Write a comment..." field in a standard facebook post, in order to click it and write a comment? I think I tried everything now, but can't get it to work. It works only after adding it to the projects via action designer once, but fails on it's own. :(

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I'm pretty sure this attribute is static

Вложения

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, of course I tried that and it works in action designer searching for that, it finds it every time and rise-event-click also works. But after adding it to the project and running it form there on a different page it doesn't find that text any more! That's my problem!

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just looked in an old template of mine what I was using, gave it a try and it was still working. Kind of surprised actually, thought it got outdated a long time ago.

Вложения

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
wow! this was really helpful! many, many thanks tobis! :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)