[SOLVED] Active tab of instance is not found

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using the Zennoposter demo. Everything was going fine with it and I was de-bugging my projects with no problem.

Then a few times I would get this error - Active tab of instance is not found. It basically means that the browser window that normally appears when in debug mode is not appearing.

Then it started happening every time. I've restarted project maker a few times now and it's not letting me debug anything at all now..

What's the deal with this? My .NET framework is up to date as well. I'm running 4.0.30319. My computer normally work fine.. I run windows 7.

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've just checked my task manager and there was a program running which was taking up a lot of my CPU.. like 50% or more.. I ended that process and now it's letting me de-bug - I guess there just wasn't enough processing space for it.. sound reasonable?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What are your PC's specs?

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
4gb ram, windows 7, running .NET 4.0.30319, intel core duo 2.. need anything else?

I haven't been getting this error anymore - it seems to occur when I have a CPU running near 100% capacity..

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I had the same a day ago when my pc ran out of free resources too. I had a lot of simultaneously running programs. I think this is the case.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)