Bots for clients?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

A little while ago I read that we could create bot for clients. I have a few questions about it:

1)Can we hide the fact that the bot works with Zenno, like a transparency about the software we use, if yes, how?(I don't want to give the secrets of which software I use to create my bots)

2)I am sure I read once that we have to upload the project onto your servers and pull an API from it, but could you be more specific on how the whole system works please?

3)Is there any charges between Zenno makers and our customers(if the above works).

Thank you,

Ben

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see thank you.
I better do it externally then because if people start to see your name, it will make it easy for them to bypass me...:-)

This would have been cool:

A program exe in which we can stuff 1 or multiple projects and lock it, from there a visual output of what is happening and a few input fields the buyer could fill in order to choose targets(input fields placed in the projects themselves with a new command).
The software would run with a single license attached to our name which is turn is rented from you....this would be top of the top.....

We could then create multiple software's visually looking good that the customer can use on his machine without problems, we could then send them updates monthly....

That would of course be a dream app.....

Thanks again,

Ben

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
We plan to add custom branded bots in future

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
wow perfect solution!!! Great news. Your guys are so good and ultra clever to come up with such software!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)