can I use ZP to insert keyword randomly

bing458

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
For example,I have 1k keywords and 1k articles in txt format,I want to insert the 1k keywords into the 1k articles,as a result,every article will have one keyword,I know ZP can do lots of things not only backlinks,but can the tool success to do this?

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you mean place the kw randomly, yes you can, but the results won't be human readable! Another way is to target another word (in the text), and replace it with your kw.

For example: every aricle has a fullstop (or period). I'd regex the article and look for, say, a fullstop. Then insert your kw either before/after the fullstop.

bing458

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you mean place the kw randomly, yes you can, but the results won't be human readable! Another way is to target another word (in the text), and replace it with your kw.

For example: every aricle has a fullstop (or period). I'd regex the article and look for, say, a fullstop. Then insert your kw either before/after the fullstop.
Thanks very much, it is very useful for me, if there is a tutorial about how to do that,it is perfect.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)