Can't download from user area

  • Автор темы Автор темы Bill.Will
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Bill.Will

Client
Регистрация
05.06.2018
Сообщения
23
Реакции
1
Баллы
3
Hi,
I just bought Zenno and I got an email link to user area. User area is broken, download link is broken. Chrome and Firefox says it can't provide a secure connection. What's the deal? How to make it work?

An error occurred during a connection to userarea.zennolab.com. Peer received a valid certificate, but access was denied. Error code: SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT
 
Hi,
I just bought Zenno and I got an email link to user area. User area is broken, download link is broken. Chrome and Firefox says it can't provide a secure connection. What's the deal? How to make it work?

An error occurred during a connection to userarea.zennolab.com. Peer received a valid certificate, but access was denied. Error code: SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT

Hi. Not sure I understand. When do you get those errors ?
When trying to login or going to https://userarea.zennolab.com/lk/login.aspx ?

I do not see any problems from my side, everything is working correct, from Chrome as well as from Firefox.
 
Try disabling your antivirus or another protection software. The issue seems to be in it.
 
Yup that solved it. Thank you.
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)