Cant get proxy checker to work in Virtualbox

kikko

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey.
Yesterday I bought Zennoposter standard but I'm having some problems getting the proxy checker to work on my server in virtualbox running windows xp pro x64.

It works fine on my desktop, but when I try to run it in the virtualbox on the server it doesnt find any alive proxies (sometimes 1-5 but never more) when I check connection to the proxy checker server it sometimes says available and other times not available.

I have setup 150 sources and my desktop finds about 400 alive proxies so that is not the problem.

I have tried every different virtualbox network configuration I can find but nothing helps.

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to solve this issue?
Thanks.
kikko

Go@

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
Баллы

kikko

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.
That did not work, I got this error message:
Error detecting position to patch!
Either file format changed or no limit exists.

I have tried setting up my own proxy checker with the php file on the linux server but that didn't help.

When running the checker Zennoposter says this under the Network headline:

Connection: Connected
Server: Not available (even though it had a green check mark seconds ago when I did the manual test)
Local addresses: (this one is completely empty, on my desktop it shows my isp IP number)

I tried putting dmz on the virtual machine instead of on my server but that didn't change anything at all. Any other tips?

I really appreciate any help I can get, I love this software but I need to be able to to run it 24 hours a day.
Thanks.
kikko

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zennoposter proxy checker runs fine for me with Win2003 32 bit on virtualbox. I don't think it is virtualbox that is the issue but something to do with xp pro x64.

kikko

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zennoposter proxy checker runs fine for me with Win2003 32 bit on virtualbox. I don't think it is virtualbox that is the issue but something to do with xp pro x64.
I will try to install it on XP 32 bit then. Wanna stay away from a server os due to compatibility issues

EDIT: Installed W7 64bit. everything works great now. Thanks.

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)