Captcha by image solved in Project Maker but not in ZP (rucaptcha and monkeyenter)

tharrkun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I have a problem with gab.com - while signing up there's a label with text captcha that requires calculation. I tried to mark the label as captcha but it didn't work. It goes down to some other part of the website and the workers at rucaptcha can't see the text. Same thing happens for MonkeyEnter. I decided to take a screenshot of the captcha text and send it to both rucaptcha and monkeyenter, but it doesn't work in Zenno Poster while it works perfectly in Project Maker.

I made sure the screenshot taken is readable and it is - in both cases. In ZP I get an error saying:

Executing CAPTCHA recognition of An HTML element matching the search criteria hasn't been found

Why does it work in PM but it won't work in ZP? Screenshots attached.

Вложения

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 807
Баллы
What if I tell you that you can solve this kind of captcha without services at all? :-)
I have russian version of PM but I think you will understand.

1. Get innerText of <label> with captcha and save it to variable

2. Then, using Text Processing=>Regex action get expression. Regular expression = (?<=What\ is).*(?==)

3. And finally using JavaScript action calculate the result:

• Спасибо
Реакции: tharrkun

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
Hi, I have a problem with gab.com - while signing up there's a label with text captcha that requires calculation. I tried to mark the label as captcha but it didn't work. It goes down to some other part of the website and the workers at rucaptcha can't see the text. Same thing happens for MonkeyEnter. I decided to take a screenshot of the captcha text and send it to both rucaptcha and monkeyenter, but it doesn't work in Zenno Poster while it works perfectly in Project Maker.

I made sure the screenshot taken is readable and it is - in both cases. In ZP I get an error saying:

Executing CAPTCHA recognition of An HTML element matching the search criteria hasn't been found

Why does it work in PM but it won't work in ZP? Screenshots attached.
This HTML element error means, that captcha was not loaded on website. Do you use good proxies in ZennoPoster?
Try also to add pause before this action block.

• Спасибо
Реакции: tharrkun

tharrkun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for this answer, I had no idea I could do it this way :-) There's one problem though - JavaScript block says this:
Errors: - Macro {Variable. is usedcaptchatext-}. Macros cannot be used in C# code. (screenshot attached) and while it works in Project Maker, ZennoPoster seems to ignore this block, probably due to this error :(

This HTML element error means, that captcha was not loaded on website. Do you use good proxies in ZennoPoster?
Try also to add pause before this action block.
I use the same proxies for Project Maker and ZennoPoster. I also added a 10 seconds break before taking the screenshot, didn't help.

EDIT: I restarded ZennoPoster and it worked! Thank you both for your input! :-)

Вложения

• 7,6 КБ Просмотры: 61

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
Thank you for this answer, I had no idea I could do it this way :-) There's one problem though - JavaScript block says this:
Errors: - Macro {Variable. is usedcaptchatext-}. Macros cannot be used in C# code. (screenshot attached) and while it works in Project Maker, ZennoPoster seems to ignore this block, probably due to this error :(

I use the same proxies for Project Maker and ZennoPoster. I also added a 10 seconds break before taking the screenshot, didn't help.

EDIT: I restarded ZennoPoster and it worked! Thank you both for your input! :-)
JS is not the problem for html element error.
Then you probably should find better attributes for element with captcha.
What is the website where you get this captcha?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
Wait a little, looks like there is the problem with solving captcha from file on our side...

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 807
Баллы
Try project from attach. I've checked both PM and ZP, it works great.

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
We've updated our system.
The error "HTML element matching the search criteria" when solving captcha has been fixed.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)