Change Proxy in project

k4zabdin

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Just purchased Zebbopsoter a few days ago. Taking a stab at making a hotmail account creator however you can make only 5 a day with the current ip address.
Therefore I would like to ask if it is possible to have an action which changes the current proxy when the error message comes up.

Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Yes of course you can you should check text presence on page. Simple record template with already used ip address and when error message comes up highlight it and press right click and ''text presence check'' (hope it is right in English, cos i have russian version). Second option with green hook.
And after that in editor you can connect change proxy actions... :-)

k4zabdin

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes of course you can you should check text presence on page. Simple record template with already used ip address and when error message comes up highlight it and press right click and ''text presence check'' (hope it is right in English, cos i have russian version). Second option with green hook.
And after that in editor you can connect change proxy actions... :-)
Thanks for the quick reply :-)

Ive done the presence check etc Im just not sure about the change proxy actions, cannot seem to find it on the list. Any ideas how I can get it to rotate/change proxies from the proxychecker list?

Thanks

k4zabdin

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
EDIT: No worries, sorted it out.

What I done was have proxies in a txt file and have them loaded up into a table. Have a table processing option to grab one from the list, save it to a variable and delete it so it wont be repeated.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)