Check Text Presence Limitation. How to?

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
checktext.png
How can I make zennoposter check for text presence ONLY in specific fields, namely - Title, Description. I set up the "check text presence" for each of the two fields separately but when running the template it pulls all text found on the extended pop-up window, namely "Title (required)" "bla bla bla" "description" "description bla bla bla".

Already I'm using the "prepare for javascript" macros and works well with individual snippets of text on other parts of this platform (Digg.com) but the issue signaled above I can't seem to find an answer to. Any suggestions?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you tried using a regular expression in the field for selected text presence?

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The thing is the text is always changing. Are there any generic regexp for detecting text in a given field?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should try when recording your template, opening up the page text and sending it to the regular expression builder. Then see if there any tags for the fields you are looking at. Then you could just put .* between the <div> fields or whatever you have there. I take a look later and see if I can figure it out. Are you searching for the text you put into the digg?

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the mean time I did the following: ran the Branch builder -> Get value. Then, did a logic step with the value pulled from the previous step (value!=''). Worked like a charm. Thanks for the view point, bigcajones. Will definitely bookmark the thread and add it to my knowledge base. Thank you! :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)