Click link feature problem when changing search criterias

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,
sometimes the search criteria of the page that I work with for the links automatcially changes (using SPAN and class to search links).

The value is two letters long and it sometimes changes which sucks because I have to edit the search cirteria every 15 minutes or so (it is on facebook).

The other thing, which sucks even more is when I explore the link via the action designer and I change the old click features' value to that of the action designer it still won't work unless i completely replace the click feature...it is getting on my nerves since it has a lot of arrows comming in and out whcih also needed to be replaced.

is there any workaround? why doesnt it work when i change the value of the search criteria of the old clikc feature instead of replacing the whole click feature with the action designer?!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try to use not whole value for search but regular expression
For example if class is "constant string 4587455" and it change to "constant string 58787" you just use "constant string"

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
I can't because the value is simply "bj" or "bi", it always switches and I have to switch the value as well which kinda sucks. What can I do instead?
I tried to insert in the value settings for regexp "b" but there are a few other links starting with "b" (span) which i dont need to be clicked so....

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I solved it by building another click feature which has the "bj" involved. So it works like this: if the click on the value "bi" can be done, then good, if not click value "bj", works so far :-)

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see you already got it solved.
But I run into a site which created names dynamically to avoid spam, all random, so I ended up using regex to first extract the name value and later used that value to click the element.

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire и MisterP

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Tobias, how exactly would it look like in Zennoposter??!

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Advanced editor -> Tabs -> Data. I have no idea how the actual regexp code would look like as I have no idea for what site it's for.
If you want it to be handled with just one action/click you could set the search type to "regexp" and the value to "bj|bi", that would match both cases.

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
So if I enter two values with a | in between it will look for value1 OR value2?
For instance, regexp value: value1|value2
It will look for value 1 or value 2, right?

The site I wrote the bot changed it's code again from bj and bi to bh lol...it makes things a bit difficult for me, I have to figure out a way how to make the search process better

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: MisterP

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)