Custom Macros. Anyone know how to do this?

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to be able to use my own custom macros. For example. I will have a data folder inside that i have a macros folder. Inside my macro folder i have different text files

CarNames.txt
FavoriteQuotes.txt
BestWords.txt
etc i will have 100 of these.

Now what i want to do is in my messages be able to put %CarNames% or %FavoriteQuotes% or %BestWords% or any other of the 100 custom macros and then i want zennoposter to replace those with a random item from the corresponding text file.

Is this possible to make this in project maker? if so can you please explain how i can do it? Its really important for me to use custom macros with my data but i dont want to hard code this data into the template because for different things i need different macros in my messages and i dont want to load 100's of lists.

i did get this working in ubot by first having it grab all of the file names in the macro folder then checking each of the file names to see if its in my messages like %FileName%
if it contains that macro then replace it with a random item from the corresponding text file

I want to do this in zennoposter but having a hard time trying to see how i can do this.
thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)