aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I now see, you shut down and API,i can not manage and exist bots above API ?

Ok, i spend money for 4 month to developing e shop and api integration, sign big contract with marketing agency for delivering small prices bots, spend about 700e for all, and now all gone. Ok, this is your company and you can do anything.

But, respect and care about clients there is no justification . I mean, look this russian thread, you know about shut down dev licence minimum 2 months ago, and you not send letter, put info in user panel, or anything??

I wait for big updates, and get this. Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: Tobbe

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
API and subscribtions will be avialable for all users without dev license.
darkdiver will do this little bit later.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In future we must have balans in userpanel for each selll ? Example if sell 10 bots, we must have 100$ in userpanel?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is posible some postponed paymant to put like update, example 10 days, and if we not have balanse to refund bot? We must sell now again bigger bots, and all want some free trial, minimum 7 days ?

And you not answer about note and dev licence shut down. What we can do in future to look in crystal ball for some big changes, or you can simple send one email and info in user panel or in news in forum, is this to hard ?

I thing that is correct to get some discount for future updates all users with dev licence.

One stuff is shutting dev licence, this is your choice and way, but second way is not care about us, you can send note and official notice, i will save a lot money from december to today.And not only money, time, plaining, i pay designers, bots prepare, you whole business plain shut down.

Последнее редактирование:

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 474
Баллы
Hello, aleksa77

I'm sorry for this incident, that's my fault. We don't have a lot users who bought Developer's license, especially among English speaking clients (and it's one of the main reason why we decided to cancel it). And I forgot to make public announcement in English part of forum.
There will no be any serious changes, we will keep API and subscriptions and we will definitely develop something useful to give bot's sellers abilities to offer demo/trials and delay with payments.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dev licence and API is second biggest update in history, after 4.0.0 version, option to automate selling, I do not understand how users do not recognize it .

"There will no be any serious changes,"

Ok, i am not agree, 10$ fee is not small if you selling small bots, but now is clear all, thanks.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We don't have a lot users who bought Developer's license, especially among English speaking clients (and it's one of the main reason why we decided to cancel it).
I think the 2 main reasons is because 1) The price. 2) People was expecting .exe or custom brands to be released at the same time, a feature exclusive for developer license holders.

I'd like to suggest a credit based system instead where we can pre-buy bot sells.
The system right now is obnoxious with $10 fee for each sale to different clients (+$2 for any additional template sold at the same time).
I've thought about creating several small bots and sell for $20-ish or less but simply can't as there's no profit in it. I even have a few templates I'd like to give away for free for people to get a feel of the quality of my templates, build up a name for myself, or include with other templates as a freebie. But that's also impossible as my profit would become negative.

What I suggest is to let us buy credits instead. 1 credit = 1 bot. $10 for 1 credit and +$2 for each additional credit bought at the same time (or even less would be nice ofc (bulk discount?)) and let us spend it however we want over time. If you want the forum to become more active you could even let us exchange our "likes" (or some other virtual point system) for bot credits.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I wait for 2checkout about 2 weeks for payout ( or 10 days) . This mean, if we have some delay for paymants of month, we can give 10-12 days trial, and get money of client on CC before this 30 days when we must payout Zenno.
Problem is, what if client after this 10 days not buy, he wait 20 days, and buy, in this cases we will be in minus. Maybe solution is - every bot have 2 times activated. First is trial, and second. After activation second trial, we must pay fee in ....days.Second trial means- we sell bot .

I hope that will be resolved on good way.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i Just look behavior customers,if we can work and sell without pressure, i suggest this option:

1. above api sell bot this is example sell_trial

2. sell trial works 2 weeks

3. Above api we can activate sell_start sell start works one month

4. After 30 days after activate sell_start, we must pay xx$ .

This mean time for refund is gone, we succes sell bot .

For this user we can not again put sell_trial for this bot.

If we not have balance in account, have some warning for succes sell bots after this 30 days sell_start

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 474
Баллы
Cheap bots.
Guys, you have to understand that when you are distributing a lot of cheap bots for a penny or free of charge (for marketing or something else) it causes some harm to all ZennoPoster's users, because new users = new competitors.
Maybe it's profitable for you, but try to look at it through my eyes. Entrance to our "private club" of ZennoPoster users (ZennoBox users bots are essentially users of the same software) should not be free. It will hurt all.
Imagine some private club, which can be reached only with expensive ticket, there is enough space there, but it is limited and there are not a lot of people - all are doing well. But then one of the participants take an opportunity to make a door in the wall and let unlimited number of people in, for free or dirt cheap - friends, friends of friends, his girlfriend, his sister, sister's hamster, mother in law at worst, etc.
What's gonna happen? End of fun for a lot of people.

Demo version of bots.
Soon there will be new demo version of ZennoPoster with special restrictions which will not allow to use it for a permanent job, just to test things. Like any demo.
We will make it possible to produce a demo version of your bots with these limitations. Without commissions.

Refunds.
We offer 30 days for ZennoBox refunds, there is a problem with this, I do not quite understand?

Delayed commissions for bots.
Pro version users will have an ability to sell bots and not pay a commission of the PRO price in total. It's about 40 bots that you can distribute immediately and pay a commission in a month.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix и aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is logic and have sense,maybe did not have touch dev licence until you make and push new version, without stoping exist business .
We offer 30 days for ZennoBox refunds, there is a problem with this, I do not quite understand?
With old version we must pay in advance for each bot.

spyder

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Two questions:
1) hi, is there a link for the LATEST POLICY for selling bot? it spent me $56 today! why don't you send a message when policy change ??
2) I have spent the $56. but what can i do if my customers want a refund ?
because it didn't have any charges last year. i charge my customer very little money. so i need to increase the price on my customer's side.
3)
API and subscribtions will be avialable for all users without dev license.
SO, what is the differences between them ? (i just update the dev license today, it spent me $90)

One complain:
i love ZP a lot. but ZP get more and more expensive now. but it seems little updates. for example, brand removing (we have waited for several years), host in china (i am sure that 80% of zp users in china have this problem).
As an old customers of ZP, I am glad to pay more to make our ZP get better and better. BUT it make me dissapoint when few update on these things

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Developer's license was removed from options to sell bot. All users who bought subscription for 6 months was able to sell bots without comissions.
When 6 months is over, you cant extend this period.
So i think you bought 6 months of standard updates, not dev license :-)
Rules are the same as was before: 10$ for first bot and 2$ for each additional one if you sell a pack of bots to 1 customer at the same time.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cheap bots.
Guys, you have to understand that when you are distributing a lot of cheap bots for a penny or free of charge (for marketing or something else) it causes some harm to all ZennoPoster's users, because new users = new competitors.
Maybe it's profitable for you, but try to look at it through my eyes. Entrance to our "private club" of ZennoPoster users (ZennoBox users bots are essentially users of the same software) should not be free. It will hurt all.
Imagine some private club, which can be reached only with expensive ticket, there is enough space there, but it is limited and there are not a lot of people - all are doing well. But then one of the participants take an opportunity to make a door in the wall and let unlimited number of people in, for free or dirt cheap - friends, friends of friends, his girlfriend, his sister, sister's hamster, mother in law at worst, etc.
What's gonna happen? End of fun for a lot of people.

Demo version of bots.
Soon there will be new demo version of ZennoPoster with special restrictions which will not allow to use it for a permanent job, just to test things. Like any demo.
We will make it possible to produce a demo version of your bots with these limitations. Without commissions.

Refunds.

Delayed commissions for bots.
Pro version users will have an ability to sell bots and not pay a commission of the PRO price in total. It's about 40 bots that you can distribute immediately and pay a commission in a month.

Nuaru,

It was passed 73 days of you message. Do you know when demo option and API released ?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Our priority was new build with new engine. It will be relesed within a week.
All that nuaru said is still valid but we do not set timeframes if task is not #1 priority

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)