Different proxies for different domains, same web page

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need to access a web page with a residential proxy. On this page, there is a video delivered through a CDN, and I want to load this video with a data-center proxy. Can this be done in Zenno?

If there is no direct way of separating the proxies per domain (1 proxy for website domain/ 1 for CDN domain), can this be done with zenno proxychecker or maybe Proxifer?

orka13

Client
Благодарностей
2 169
Баллы
I think NO. In usual PC browser you can do it using extension “FoxyProxy” and configure proxies only for some domains list. But in zennoposter browser you can’t use different proxies. But there is idea:
  1. Use Proxy_1 for browser tab.
  2. But in the same instance download video not via browser: use “Post\Get” queries, add Proxy_2 and use cookies from browser tab (CookieContainer). Maybe it should work.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 860
Баллы

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
[QUOTE = "orka13, post: 580374, member: 9671"]
I think NO. In usual PC browser you can do it using extension “FoxyProxy” and configure proxies only for some domains list. But in zennoposter browser you can't use different proxies. But there is idea:
  1. Use Proxy_1 for browser tab.
  2. But in the same instance download video not via browser: use “ Post \ Get ” queries, add Proxy_2 and use cookies from browser tab (CookieContainer). Maybe it should work.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks. My initial thought was to do this via GET / POST requests and use different proxies for the requests that actually download the videos. But these requests uses some hash codes to download each segment of the video (it is split in segments, it's not an entire video file) and I can't reproduse these hashes

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
VladZen
Thanks. One more question related to Proxifier: can it be used in multithreading (eg: if I run zenno on 20 threads, will it be able to provide a different proxy for each thread?
Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 860
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)