Element is not found during debugger - v. 4.3.7.1

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
During actions recorder in v. 4.3.7.1, I can select links,buttons etc. But when I run the template in debugger, I keep getting the following errors:

bcd994c6-3401-4a4f-876f-23aab4a487d4 | Element is not found
bcd994c6-3401-4a4f-876f-23aab4a487d4 | Failed to process

re-4101 | Element not found
re-4101 | HTML element is not found by search criteria

I use pauses in between each action, but no luck. When I used actions recorder in previous v. 4.3.7.0, it would find the elements and run ok. Just to add, I've tried many ways: search by picture, actions designer, none of it works anymore.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you got this error that means that attributes that you use for element's search is not presented in source code.

If you got this error during debug, dont stop the template, take current source code from variable: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5ratza1hpi4mk5k#
paste it into notepad++ and look for your element manually to check why it's not found.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, I'll look into it tomorrow & see what's going on.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you got this error that means that attributes that you use for element's search is not presented in source code.

If you got this error during debug, dont stop the template, take current source code from variable: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5ratza1hpi4mk5k#
paste it into notepad++ and look for your element manually to check why it's not found.
Ok. I've been looking through the source code and have found a few things.

I'm not sure if this affects ZP, but the input type is hidden & the value is always different each time (examples below).

I thought ZP only takes notice of the following: <button id="submit-button" class="cta-button" name="submit-button" value="Get started!"> (as taken by Firebug - this is the same every time).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Yahoo USA (taken from Zennoposter source code):

<div class="buttons">
<input type="hidden" value="4R6hg16t6g9" name="crumb" />
<p class="cta"><input type="submit" value="Get started!" class="cta-button" id="submit-button" name="submit-button" /></p>

Yahoo USA (source code taken from my browser):

<div class="buttons">
<input type="hidden" name="crumb" value="Mcrr1J.xWOX">
<p class="cta"><input name="submit-button" id="submit-button" class="cta-button" type="submit" value="Get started!"></p> </div>

Taken from Firebug:

<button id="submit-button" class="cta-button" name="submit-button" value="Get started!">

Yahoo USA (source code taken from my browser):

<div class="buttons">
<input type="hidden" name="crumb" value="I37L2WF/mA3">
<p class="cta"><input name="submit-button" id="submit-button" class="cta-button" type="submit" value="Get started!"></p> </div>

Taken from Firebug:

<button id="submit-button" class="cta-button" name="submit-button" value="Get started!">

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my settings in the event:

Посмотреть вложение 3181

Anyway, I've tried to locate the button by picture = fails all the time. I've even tried to {tab} from an element onto the button, and user {enter} = still fails all the time (see pic below):

Посмотреть вложение 3180

I'm not sure if it's me, or there's a bug in actions recorder?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)