Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You should use text as search type for session[password] or correct regexp: session\[password]

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Please attach template with recorded action (for filling this input with correct search terms) which is not working.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you claim that it's a bug you have to provide information what exactly not working.
Your first screenshot shows that you use wrong search term.
After that you said that none of other variations that i mentioned is not working too. Both of them are working actually.
Show some proof then to identify bugs, that you're talking about, how to reproduce them, or this thread has no value.

Twitter has serious source code structure and if you dont see attributes you're looking for when you hover mouse over the element it doesn't mean that they are not there.
Open Firefox, install firebug and check full source code if you need to to identify which attributes you can use in action designer.
Your second screenshot shows that you're checking attributes for label tag when you need to work with inputs. So it shows nothing for me.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
If you claim that it's a bug you have to provide information what exactly not working.
Your first screenshot shows that you use wrong search term.
After that you said that none of other variations that i mentioned is not working too. Both of them are working actually.
Show some proof then to identify bugs, that you're talking about, how to reproduce them, or this thread has no value.

Twitter has serious source code structure and if you dont see attributes you're looking for when you hover mouse over the element it doesn't mean that they are not there.
Open Firefox, install firebug and check full source code if you need to to identify which attributes you can use in action designer.
Your second screenshot shows that you're checking attributes for label tag when you need to work with inputs. So it shows nothing for me.
I'm really not sure why in need to spend my time to argue with you about simple things. If you thinking that this thread does not have value you can delete it and never mind about any bugs in zenno. I can easily downgrade to v 4.3.6 or even v3.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I'm not arguing, I'm asking about your report.
You started this thread. For what? To get something that is not working to be fixed?
I gave two working search terms in 2nd post.
Can you tell exactly what is not working in this case and show it?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)