Exit code variable is not specified

rnbguru

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried watching tutorials and googling for this, but couldn't find any clues. I am using the demo for zennoproject and getting frustrated.

My project is pretty simple. Go to page, click text box and enter text. Then Press enter key. Retrieve variables from screen.

To "simulate enter key" I added C# code to which I included:

Emulation.Emulator.SendKey(instance.ActiveTab.Hand le,System.Windows.Forms.Keys.Enter,Emulation.Keybo ardEvent.Press);

However, now that block is red and says "Exit code variable is not specified." Clicking debug throws a warning as a result of this. How do I provide an exit code variable so that the code will continue processing?

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried watching tutorials and googling for this, but couldn't find any clues. I am using the demo for zennoproject and getting frustrated.

My project is pretty simple. Go to page, click text box and enter text. Then Press enter key. Retrieve variables from screen.

To "simulate enter key" I added C# code to which I included:

Emulation.Emulator.SendKey(instance.ActiveTab.Hand le,System.Windows.Forms.Keys.Enter,Emulation.Keybo ardEvent.Press);

However, now that block is red and says "Exit code variable is not specified." Clicking debug throws a warning as a result of this. How do I provide an exit code variable so that the code will continue processing?
Set variable for this action. Select box at the bottom of the action.
And i think it would be better if code will be like this:
JavaScript:
Emulation.Emulator.SendKey(instance.ActiveTab.Handle, System.Windows.Forms.Keys.Enter, Emulation.KeyboardEvent.Down);
Sometimes the call of "Emulation.KeyboardEvent.Press" fails.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rnbguru

rnbguru

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Set variable for this action. Select box at the bottom of the action.
And i think it would be better if code will be like this:
JavaScript:
Emulation.Emulator.SendKey(instance.ActiveTab.Handle, System.Windows.Forms.Keys.Enter, Emulation.KeyboardEvent.Down);
Sometimes the call of "Emulation.KeyboardEvent.Press" fails.

Thanks for your help, I'll give this a try!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)