Gmail sign-up page and dealing with div select box

lazerbacon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello all,

Making the template was easy but I cant get it to register div clicks. Bulldozer mentioned that in Zenno 4 this functional will work fine. Is there any work arounds to do it right now? I saw one for a sale on the forum that registers gmail and youtube so its gotta be do-able. I am just not sure what the best approach is to select the field. Can I get it somehow to just pick "January" every time? I dont need any randomness for the month.

I saw the click emulation plugin posted by the devs but was not sure how to implement it. Is it just for code creator or can it be applied to the project maker while im recording?

Here is the code:

<div class="form-element multi-field birthday" id="birthday-form-element">
<fieldset>
<legend><strong id="BirthdayLabel">Birthday</strong></legend>
<label class="month">
<span id="BirthMonthHolder" >
<select id="BirthMonth" name="BirthMonth">
<option value="">Month</option>
<option value="01" >January</option>
<option value="09" >September</option>
<option value="10" >October</option>
<option value="11" >November</option>
<option value="12" >December</option>
</select>

Thanks in advance and any help is appreciated! I learned a ton of stuff from the forum already. I dont know any programming but I am willing to give it a crack if that the answer.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Gmail is only possible to automate with CodeCreator at the moment and even with coding skills it takes big efforts. With new version it is gonna be possible without coding skills.

lazerbacon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Bulldozer!

Any planned release date? I couldn't find any threads with zenno 4 information. I love the software. Made a reddit account creator and upvoter without much hassle. I felt like a boss when I got the split string to work user/pass!

Thanks for the info.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)