Hotmail disable spam filter

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Hotmail template what disable spam filter.
When using with one thread 80-90% success
When using with 5 threads in the best case 10% success

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you try running it with 1 base to see if that would help? I always run my hotmail in v3 because of crap like this.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You can't connect ot hotmail too often via pop3

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's not pop3 he is talking about here HB. He is talking about going to the site and setting the spam filter.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Obviously you talk about using proxies, since Hotmail is pretty strict about this. And Hotmail works like crap with public proxies. What exactly you call "bug" in this case?

Test without proxies to check if its ZP or proxies problem.
Al my tests with Hotmail shows that problems are always bound with proxies.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Obviously you talk about using proxies, since Hotmail is pretty strict about this. And Hotmail works like crap with public proxies. What exactly you call "bug" in this case?

Spam filter disabling template used all the time just with my direct connection. But in this case tried with some private proxies as well. Even worst, like 0% success.

server255

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I noticed the same behavior with tumbler posting:

High success rate with 1 thread and success rate goes down with each more thread being used. each account has its own private proxy.

It seems that every action happens nearly at the same time within each thread and/or ZP has hiccups when using more threads and success rate drops with the usual "element not found" etc...

For now i didn't bother with more testing as i don't need the speed so i'm running at 1 thread... But yeah, i've seen the same issue.

Just my 2 cents...

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Well the problem links back to anonymity, it wont matter if your using public proxies or not, your IP address will still be shown anyway. The thing is, it doesnt matter if your using proxies, the problem is that when you navigate to the Hotmail settings to make sure all emails go to inbox instead of spam filter, it wont work successfully. In ZP3 its more successful, but in ZP4 it is crap unfortunately. I've seen the same thing that Lokyis, Bigcajones, and Server255 are seeing, so its either a bug, or a flaw in the system somewhere.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
From my tests looks like in hotmail template problem is with loop variables. This is with Capture.PNG action. It is used because of dynamic document number. For me template fails (mostly) where dynamic document action starts. I have made tests with scraping url details from DOM where is possible in this case template fails where next action with dynamic number starts. Looks like Loop number was set on all template like global variable.
Not sure if in tumblr template is same problem.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)