How do I keep relative files paths while also seperating files?

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i need to use relative paths {-project.directoy-} but also want to keep files seperated. i have tempaltes in a folder where some are completed and some are not. i was moving the completed files to a new folder and using long directory path but now i realise i need to move the files back and forth sometimes from server to home comp so project directory is better, what i am doing currently is keeping all in same folder but just claling completed ones 'a' filename so they sort to the top
is there a better way?

i would prefer keeping them in their own folders whilst still using relative paths, can this be done somehow?

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not sure what you mean. But this is how I organize my projects.

----Zennoposter Templates
--------Some random scraper
------------Scraper.zp
------------Folder A
----------------unfinished.txt
----------------Unused.txt
------------Folder B
----------------anotherfile.txt

Like this, Scraper.zp can easily use {-Project.Directory-} to access "A" and "B" and move files back and forth.
If there's many files you need to process in the sub directory you can use the action File -> Get file path. Which will put all sub files in that folder to a list for you to process.

If I'm completely off by my answer, please reformulate your question as I'm not sure I get it.

Последнее редактирование:

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
get file path wont work for paths of tables tho will it because its the path of the table which changes and that isnt going to be subject to the processes within the template is it.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
get file path wont work for paths of tables tho will it because its the path of the table which changes and that isnt going to be subject to the processes within the template is it.
Still don't get it. Create folder {-Project.Directory-}{-Variable.Keyword-} and use {-Project.Directory-}{-Variable.Keyword-}/{-Variable.subID-}.txt to get a table file.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
no idea what you mean either tbh :P.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)