How to click a (flash?) button that doesn't load in PM?

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd like to click the "like" button on vimeo vides, but the button is embedded in the (I guess) flash portion of the video itself. I have enabled everything including flash in Projectmaker, but the site isn't displaying the video nonetheless.

How can I therefor automate likes for vimeo videos in ZP? Can somebody help me please - guess the answer is trivial as always. ;-)

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I found a way around it, since there is a simple keyboard shortcut to like the video just by pressing "L". This works fine in a normal browser, but when I try it in zennoposter it doesn't work. I use keyboard emulation to simulate a press on the "L" key, but nothing happened. Like I said, doing it in a normal browser it works fine.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, my first problem is indeed the same, just with a like button instead of upload. The like button is inside the flash window, so action designer is useless. Coordinates also randomly change on the site depending on the account you log in and picture recognition doesn't work either because the like-button is transparent (!) and changes depending on the video background!

So I'm at a loss how to handle this case with ZP. Has anybody managed to do it and willing to share?

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What? the answer is in the same theread I gave you just read to the bottom.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
With keyboard emulation, sometimes I have to click on a clear area for it to register the shortcut.

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the tip with the click on a clear area, I will try that.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)