How to Click On RoudCube Email List?

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

I'm building an autoresponder that connect to webmail Round Cube and reply to mails.

I'm experiencing difficulties because I'm not able to mek zenno click on the mail isted by round cube.

Please can you suggest?

here the DOM

<td class="subject"><span id="msgicn5" class="msgicon">&nbsp;</span><a href="./?_task=mail&amp;_action=show&amp;_mbox=INBOX&amp;_uid=5" onclick="return rcube_event.cancel(event)" onmouseover="rcube_webmail.long_subject_title(this,1)">ciao ciao</a></td><td class="status"><span id="statusicn5" class="msgicon">&nbsp;</span></td><td class="from"><span title="mail address" class="rcmContactAddress">mail address</span></td><td class="date">Today 22:43</td><td class="size">769 B</td><td class="flag">

Thanks

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know it's not what you are asking, but wouldn't it be easier to pull the emails with the email checker through pop?

If you do wish to get to it by way of Round Cube, I did find a direct URL which is http://mydomainname.com:2095/3rdparty/roundcube/index.php - but it only works once you've gotten to that screen that you are stuck at. (In other words, you should have already logged on.)

Hope that helps!

Frank

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know it's not what you are asking, but wouldn't it be easier to pull the emails with the email checker through pop?

If you do wish to get to it by way of Round Cube, I did find a direct URL which is http://mydomainname.com:2095/3rdparty/roundcube/index.php - but it only works once you've gotten to that screen that you are stuck at. (In other words, you should have already logged on.)

Hope that helps!

Frank
Thank you Frank,

what i need is to auto reply to all unread messages I have in the particular account (It's a mail account used only for link suggestion, so all the people who send mail to that particular address want i send them my link resources) so i need zenno will open the unread email, post randomly my link resources from a file I've created and the click send button and then click next mail button (if there is another unread mail).

The link http://mydomainname.com:2095/3rdparty/roundcube/index.php may not work for me cause the link generated by my roud cube contains the message id (that varies time by time).

Any other toughts?

Thanks

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That link I supplied will get you to the front page of your email and then you can scrape anything that is bolded - in the correct fields. From there you could jump directly to the emails you need to pull from. ?? Or maybe an easier solution is to see if zp will read emails from the account that are only new but not delete the old ones in the process? I really don't know if zp will do that though.

Frank

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That link I supplied will get you to the front page of your email and then you can scrape anything that is bolded - in the correct fields. From there you could jump directly to the emails you need to pull from. ?? Or maybe an easier solution is to see if zp will read emails from the account that are only new but not delete the old ones in the process? I really don't know if zp will do that though.

Frank
Did it but still not able to make zenno perform an action.

Here the item properties:

<TD class=subject><SPAN id=msgicn1 class=msgicon>&nbsp;</SPAN>ciao ciao</TD>

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
C'on!

Help me please!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This may be a silly question, but why not use squirrelmail instead. RoundCube you are trying to double click on an image which usually doesn't work too well. For some reason ZP don't like the double click. With squirrelmail, your messages are all hyper-linked. You can set a regular express and a loop and click on the messages that way.

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This may be a silly question, but why not use squirrelmail instead. RoundCube you are trying to double click on an image which usually doesn't work too well. For some reason ZP don't like the double click. With squirrelmail, your messages are all hyper-linked. You can set a regular express and a loop and click on the messages that way.
Yes Squirrell is better from this point of view...but I not able to mke the inbox to show only "Unread" messages, so each time i'll lauch Zenno it may reply to the same email over and over.

With Round Cube I have a seect to make it show only unread messages. I have hostgator hosting and it allows squirrel, horde and round cube.

Thx

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)