How to click the next forum post?

BB1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Im having trouble with a template im creating

Im trying to scrape forum titles & posts, but having a few difficulties.

Iv got the template working until it loops round and tries to click the next link/forum post, then i get an error and whatever way i try to do it fails.

Iv got all the links found using get DOM text of page, then using reg-ex find the first link which it then clicks.

I then use JavaScript back which someone kindly posted to go back to the first page and click then next link, but i chooses the first link again.

Iv tried a few different ways to get the next link but nothing works.

Can anyone explain the best way to achieve what im after? I have searched the forum, but cant seem to find anything related.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
so you everytime clicking first link? You need to tell zenno that you need to click next link - it won't figure it out magically.
instead of match number hardcoded to 0 use there some macro (e.g. reading counter), and add iterator to increase the counter after each click.

• Спасибо
Реакции: BB1

BB1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks gemini, thats exactly what i have done, used the counter macro and increased by 1 each loop.

I think i may have an error in the reg-ex, now i know from your post that iv done that bit right, i know what change.

Thank you

BB1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
would anyone mind posting an example up?

No matter what way i try this, it wont choose the next link.

Iv been using the macro counter to be inc by 1 each loop, but its still choosing the first link, so im obviously not putting it in the right place.

This is what ive been doing, field data 1 is the DOM of the page, field data 2 is the counter which is set to increase.

Iv probably got it totally wrong :mad:

{-RegExp.RegExp-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●7●2●5●8●2●6●-|-≡6≡1≡1≡7≡6≡6≡5≡9≡-}-|-(?<=href\=\"showthread\.php\?t\=\d+1\"\>).*?(?=\<)-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●7●2●5●8●2●6●-|-≡5≡2≡7≡8≡8≡6≡3≡8≡9≡-}-}

Thanks guys

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It seems so. I don't see any counter usage. and got no idea how your stuff suppose to work.
attached basic example which clicks on link returns home page, clicks next one and so one.
However it would be far more faster (and efficient) to use tabs for that purpose.

Вложения

BB1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks again gemini!

I now see what you mean by using tabs, i missed that when reading the manual, have now changed how im working things

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)